• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Cinderella's Royal Table worth it?

RN2B12

Earning My Ears
Is CRT worth the two credits, or would you suggest Akershaus AND 1900 Park Fare (dinner) instead? Right now we have a seating at the BBB MK followed by a late lunch at CRT. Thanks :)

There is something to be said about eating IN the castle. I cannot compare the food to the other two as I have never done them though. I would suggest you meet the princess on the BBB day. If you have hoppers, your options are wide open!

You'll probably get mixed reviews, but in my family's opinion, YES it's totally worth it !!

We took our DD (4 1/2 at the time) for her first trip... we did CRT for a breakfast and dinner , Akershus for breakfast and 1900 PF for our first dinner. ( sure sounds like Princess overload !!) ;) Our DD LOVED every one. she had the time of her life.

CRT and Akershus are wonderful, have great character interaction and both have a photopackage and gratuity included in the price. At CRT your child also gets a magic wand and a wishing star and they do this little program where the princesses have all the kids make a wish on their star. It's truly the sweetest thing. To me, that was worth it. There's something about seeing the kids in the castle with eyes the size of dinner plates !! :cloud9:

Akershus, also very good...the food was good at breakfast, but we didn't really know about the lunch menu, which is why we chose breakfast.

1900 PF Dinner : a MUST TO !! it was hilarious fun ! Lady Tremaine and the Step Sisters steal the show and get the kids all involved. It's like a comedy show at dinner....very much worth it. :rotfl:

This is probably no help to you at all....but I guess my point is, you're not going to go wrong. Those 3 were our family's favorites. Good luck !!

There is something to be said about eating IN the castle. I cannot compare the food to the other two as I have never done them though. I would suggest you meet the princess on the BBB day. If you have hoppers, your options are wide open!

Thanks, eating IN the castle is the part that I can't get away from. Our reservation is on my DD's 5th birthday, and although Ariel is her favorite princess, I just keep thinking how magical it will be for her to do the BBB and then go straight to lunch at CRT. If we keep CRT then we will not do 1900 for dinner (b/c it' the same characters). I'm more worried about her experience than I am about the food. Thanks

Thanks, eating IN the castle is the part that I can't get away from. Our reservation is on my DD's 5th birthday, and although Ariel is her favorite princess, I just keep thinking how magical it will be for her to do the BBB and then go straight to lunch at CRT. If we keep CRT then we will not do 1900 for dinner (b/c it' the same characters). I'm more worried about her experience than I am about the food. Thanks

it's not the same characters at 1900 PF..... it's the same Princesses at Akershus. If you don't want to do duplicates, I'd keep 1900 PF and drop Akershus if you're keeping CRT....

Only Cinderella will be the same at 1900 PF... but you also get Lady Tremain and the Step Sisters.

If you really want ariel, CRT is probably your best bet. 1900 often has the Step Family as the meet and greets.

You just answered your own question. I know that, if this had been going on when I first went, my parents would have taken me. That would have been the best birthday ever, in my whole 36 years and that includes going to see Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman on Broadway for my 35th birthday.

At 1900 Park Fare, you meet Cinderella, Prince Charming and the Step Family. It's a different kind of fun.

With all that having been said, I have now eaten in the castle three times in the last year and it was a magical moment for me each time, even at my advanced age. Even my husband liked it so much that he asked that we eat there twice on our upcoming trip.

Thanks everyone, I didn't know that Ariel could be at the castle, I thought she was only at Akershaus (I know that there is no guarantee either way). I don't like anything on the menu at Akershaus (lunch/dinner), but was going just to see Ariel; I was going to order off of the kids menu, LOL I also thought that 1900 PF was going to be just like CRT, but a different location. I guess I did answer my own question, but just need some reassurance that I was making the right decision. Thanks :)

Yes, I would have to say it IS very special to eat inside of the castle !! My dh and I loved it as much as our 8 yr old DD !!! We also had dinner in the castle several years ago BEFORE our little girl arrived. Great memories from both experiences in the castle princess:

I did CRT when my daughter was young and it was totally worth it. Now my DD will be 16 and my DS will be almost 4 at the time of our next trip. What I'm wondering is do you think a boy would enjoy CRT? Obviously he would not be into the princesses but I was thinking more about the castle experience?

there is just something special about eating in the castle that should be done @ least once,, we did BBB last year then straight to CRT for an early dinner,, DD (5.5) was over the top!

Ariel was the best interaction we had in the castle. She was terrific. Of course Disney doesn't guarantee that any particular princess will be at the castle, but we saw Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Belle (in her blue dress).

Ariel3.jpg

I've seen the princesses fawn all over the little boys and just make such a big deal about them. Kisses on the cheeks, etc.

Can a couple in their mid-30s going to CRT? With no kids?? Does such a couple get a picture with a princess too.....?

OK this'll make you guys laugh...I have dinner ressies at CTR for me, my 20-year old daughter, AND 18-year old son!!!!!:lmao:

OK this'll make you guys laugh...I have dinner ressies at CTR for me, my 20-year old daughter, AND 18-year old son!!!!!:lmao:

I'm not laughing! We took DD and her DBF last year, both were 19 then, and when he found out you could eat in the castle with the princesses he begged us to go but I explained to him you have to get ressies in advance but if he was still around next year I would take him. We he was and both 20 now, we ate there for dinner. He loved the food, getting his picture made with the princesses, and they gave him a sword. A sword that he played with all night long during EMH and when he accidently broke it at 2:00 in the morning his face was so shocked and sad that my DH gave him his, :rotfl:. So no I'm not laughing cause I know ya'll will have as much fun as we had, would even do it again!:banana:

I'm not laughing! We took DD and her DBF last year, both were 19 then, and when he found out you could eat in the castle with the princesses he begged us to go but I explained to him you have to get ressies in advance but if he was still around next year I would take him. We he was and both 20 now, we ate there for dinner. He loved the food, getting his picture made with the princesses, and they gave him a sword. A sword that he played with all night long during EMH and when he accidently broke it at 2:00 in the morning his face was so shocked and sad that my DH gave him his, :rotfl:. So no I'm not laughing cause I know ya'll will have as much fun as we had, would even do it again!:banana:

My DBF has no idea what he's gotten himself into. I am SO eating in the castle. lol

We ate at CRT last week. The food was better than Le Cellier. As a result we highly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter