Is Cinderella's Royal Table worth it?

We ate their once and it was great. We actually got extremely lucky because it was a last minute trip and we got reservations for 9:45 and it was great. We were able to watch the fireworks from inside the castle, and it was just a really cool experience.

OK this'll make you guys laugh...I have dinner ressies at CTR for me, my 20-year old daughter, AND 18-year old son!!!!!:lmao:

I am going for a 21st birthday trip this august, and my family gave me the option to choose where i wanted to eat on my birthday. And I chose CRT! :wizard: And I will be the youngest one in the group! ;) It will be me (21), my aunt (23), DM and DGM.

So to the OP: your 5 yo will love this on her birthday!! princess:

I've seen the princesses fawn all over the little boys and just make such a big deal about them. Kisses on the cheeks, etc.

They were lie this with my son at Akershus. Made his day!

I've heard that food wise, the castle is not that great, especially considering the price. I'm sure at some point we will do it just to say we did... Personally Akershus was so wonderful, if we don't get a castle ADR next time, I won't be sad!

My girls loved eating supper there in the castle. That was magic for them. We also had it timed so they watched the fireworks from the castle windows while we had desert (not sure how that happened, but was fun.)

I thought the food was great. It certainly was a different offering than hamburgers and pizza which we had been eating for the previous few days.

Next time I want to either go to 1900 or hopefully to the castle for breakfast.

We did not use our credit for CRT but paid OOP. It is a one time thing for us. I think the price is too high for the food you get.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter