Is anyone else STILL having issues with DVC website?

As I reported last week I e-mailed member services and they said if I was still having trouble accessing "view my vacation detail" I should call and ask to speak to a web advisor. I did just that today. Here is the very technical response that I received.
"It's down". My response "Any idea when it will be fixed?". Their reponse "Uh no:".

Just thought I'd pass along this very technical bit of information.
Can you tell I'm getting really annoyed?
Sorry for the vent. I hope this solves everyone’s problem. I'll keep trying and let you know if I ever get it straightened out.
Fred

Finally, a web adviser that explains technical "Computerese" in a way that I can comprehend! :lmao:

As I reported last week I e-mailed member services and they said if I was still having trouble accessing "view my vacation detail" I should call and ask to speak to a web advisor. I did just that today. Here is the very technical response that I received.
"It's down". My response "Any idea when it will be fixed?". Their reponse "Uh no:".

Just thought I'd pass along this very technical bit of information.
Can you tell I'm getting really annoyed?
Sorry for the vent. I hope this solves everyone’s problem. I'll keep trying and let you know if I ever get it straightened out.
Fred

Thanks for the info., Fred. Please do let us know!

Love that technical Jargon! I don't recognize "uh no" from any tecchi dictionary though.:rotfl2:

Thanks for the info. Let us know if they are ever nice enough to give you the type of answer that we all deserve.

I just tried again to access the vacation details and had no success. Not that I expected any so I fired off this e-mail to tech support:

I have tried numerous times to access "my vacation detail" in the past few weeks to no avail. I called tech support and received a very blunt "It's not working". I asked when it would be fixed and the answer was "I have no idea" and that was the end of the discussion. Is anyone working on this problem or is it permanantly broken. I'm trying to see if my waitlist has come through and this is extremely frustrating.
Thank you

Let's see how it goes.

Answer to my email to Disney just arrived:

Good Morning,

We are aware of the challenges with the Member Website and we are
working diligently to fix it. Unfortunately we do not have an estimated
date of availability of some of the Website functions.

Regards,
Mary
Member Services

Thanks to the OP for this thread and the heads up!

I logged into DVCMEMBER.com (very slow process) and I also can not access my vacation details.

I was able to view my 'activity statement details', so thanks for that tip.

Seems like a lot of negative changes lately.

My addons will have to wait and see what direction the DVC is going.

(The other thread that really concerns me is about how MS now determines which points are used for what, not the owner!)

It seems like the best way to work the changes is to get rid of whoever has been working on the site since they have proven that they cannot get it up and running. Then, hire someone who knows what they are doing.

As someone has said on a related thread, if his business ran their website then way Disney is, they would lose all their customers.

It is said when we have been complaining so long about service that, in many ways, is basic. Good Lord, what do you think would ever happen if they tried to do online reserving?! :)

Let's hope that someone there figures out the problems and gets them solved soon!

I just a reply to my latest e-mail. same old same old. I'll wait until next week and send another one. maybe they'll get tired of us and eventaully fix it.

Dear Fred,

Thank you for contacting Member Services. The challenges you are facing in viewing your information on dvcmember.com was recently brought to the attention of our IT Partners. They are working on identifying the cause so that they can correct the issue. We do appreciate your concern and your continued patience as we hope to have this resolved soon.

Sincerely,

Todd
Member Services
Disney Vacation Club

I thought I was losing my mind or doing something wrong...not that I am excited about not having access to my vacation details but I am glad to see that there is a place where we can all vent and feel equal...I just logged off and still can't access my vacation details...I did notice under my activities that I am off the waiting list and my request has for VWL has come through for Nov. (request processed since October 16) but have not received my confirmation...

I posted this in the other thread as well.

We had no problems whatsoever with the member site for a year and a half...until now. Still can't access Vacation Details. So, after a call yesterday to MS who transferred me to a tech advisor, I was told that they would have to submit a report on the problem after explaining that we haven't been able to access the Vacation Details page for a couple of weeks without getting the "We're sorry. The page you are attempting to access is currently not available." error.

Later, I received an email saying this:

"The challenges you are facing in registering for the Disney Once Upon a
Time Sweepstakes at dvcmember.com was recently brought to the attention
of our IT Partners. They are working on identifying the cause so that
they can correct the issue. We do appreciate your concern and your
continued patience as we hope to have this resolved soon. Please do
check the website tomorrow. Thank you,"

WTH????? Sweepstakes registration???????

IT Partners??????? That's interesting. Is Disney actually paying an outside contractor to mess the member site up like this?

To make it even funnier, we also got the "To err is human" email yesterday because of the messed up Free Vacation email that we received.

As suggested in the email, I checked the member site again today and still can not access Vacation Details. :sad2:

I think the best way for members to handle this is to Write (Paper) letters directly to Jim Lewis. If enough of these letters start comming thru his office, we might get some attention. Emails are useless when it comes to customer service for almost any big company. They are too easy to ignore.

Just checked today and still no vacation details. Glad they're working on it.

Just checked today and still no vacation details. Glad they're working on it.
This is indeed so frustrating. Can anyone think of anywhere else to go to complain so that we get a positive outcome?
DWELTY....Do you have the address info. for Jim Lewis? I'll write a "paper" letter.:badpc:

Try clicking on "View Activity Statement" which is next to "View Vacation Details" it is basically the same information in a different form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter