Is Ale and Compass new?

Alice Sr.

My little Mouseketeer
I am missing the search option! If you have been there, please give me your take/opinion.

Thanks

It's not new, but it's overlooked because it's kind of a hole-in-the-wall off the Yacht Club's lobby. The food they serve there is the same as what the larger and better-appointed Crew's Cup Lounge serves. We stopped in there on our last visit for a couple drinks (they have a full bar and advertise the standard Disney lounge menu) and some appetizers. We shared the pot-braised mussels and clams and the truffle fries. Both were fine, but not special. You can see their menu and some food pics at Eating WDW. I'll post my photos below as well.

24zvi1t.jpg

34g993l.jpg

It's not a restaurant. It is the lounge at the Yacht Club. It's on the DDP brochure because a continental breakfast is served there and available on DDP, due to the lack of counter service options in the Epcot resort area. In the evening it is a lounge, and while you can get food there, it is not on DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter