• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is a canvas tote bag too big for Fish extender?

Mel2421

Mouseketeer
I saw a cute canvas tote bag at Michaels but I am not sure if it will be too big for a Fish Extender. Please let me know. Thanks!

I saw a cute canvas tote bag at Michaels but I am not sure if it will be too big for a Fish Extender. Please let me know. Thanks!

What are the dimensions? I used a tote bag that is about 12"X12" and it worked just fine.

I bought a large canvas tote bag off vista print for our fish extender. It was too wide so I just sewed the sides to make it thinner and it worked out great.

I also made a free personalized tote bag from VistaPrint, and I did not modify it. It worked fine. It was bogo, so I gave the organizer of the FE the second bag. It works great.

We used a canvas tote bag on our last cruise and it worked perfectly. It was just me and DH.

For our PC cruise in December we are adding another tote bag for DD.

The bags hold quite a bit and I think it also helps to eliminate any type of people stealing the gifts since they can't see what's in the bag as they walk by!

The width of most FE are 10inches, it can be 11 or 12 without a bother as it will just be over. Ours is 10inch.:)

Somebody used the personalized grocery bag we gave (those non-woven ones, big) as their FE. Since it is completely flexible, it doesn't interfere with door opening and closing. Apparently it worked out well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter