Is a canvas tote bag too big for Fish extender?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Mel2421, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Mel2421

Mel2421 Mouseketeer

I saw a cute canvas tote bag at Michaels but I am not sure if it will be too big for a Fish Extender. Please let me know. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

What are the dimensions? I used a tote bag that is about 12"X12" and it worked just fine.

4. Niebz

Niebz DIS Veteran

I bought a large canvas tote bag off vista print for our fish extender. It was too wide so I just sewed the sides to make it thinner and it worked out great.

5. shoes99

shoes99 DIS Veteran

I also made a free personalized tote bag from VistaPrint, and I did not modify it. It worked fine. It was bogo, so I gave the organizer of the FE the second bag. It works great.

6. dthogue

dthogue <font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=

We used a canvas tote bag on our last cruise and it worked perfectly. It was just me and DH.

For our PC cruise in December we are adding another tote bag for DD.

The bags hold quite a bit and I think it also helps to eliminate any type of people stealing the gifts since they can't see what's in the bag as they walk by!

7. Callymum

Callymum DIS Veteran

The width of most FE are 10inches, it can be 11 or 12 without a bother as it will just be over. Ours is 10inch.:)

8. BAT

BAT Mouseketeer

Somebody used the personalized grocery bag we gave (those non-woven ones, big) as their FE. Since it is completely flexible, it doesn't interfere with door opening and closing. Apparently it worked out well!