• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is $93 good rate for BW Stovalls?

I have stayed at Stovall's the last 2 years and we really liked it. We took the ART in the mornings, the stop is right in front of Stovall's and the price is $4.00 per day. We would generally walk back at night. Very nice walk and it really was not that far, a little over 10 minutes.

I booked this hotel with my BW points! Despite the fact that the rates are generally good for this hotel, and good for earning points - rather than spending them, it's still a decent redemption value at 16,000 per night. Too bad about the $8 per night parking though - I'll probably have a rental car. BW Plus Inn has free parking, but no breakfast included. By looking at reviews, I am thinking I'd prefer to stay at Stovall's and cough up the $24 for parking for my 3 nights. I have a $40 gift card I have to burn anyway, so it's still free for me! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter