• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

iPhone Users - What case???

scottishgirl87

DIS Veteran
Sorry, another iPhone question from me! Have finally taken the plunge and my shiny new iPhone is due to arrive tomorrow :woohoo: Have ordered screen protector already from eBay but I have NO idea what case! I've looked at Apple, CPW, eBay and Play etc. and I like some of them but can't really get an idea of it without actually holding it!

Can anyone recommend what cases they normally use?? Really I just want a plain black cover or similar, probably silicon but I'm open to suggestion!

DH and I use a gear4 case which we bought from HMV. It is a black silicone case which pully protects the phone (it has a clear hard case part over the front too.) The front protector still allows you to use the touch screen very well.

Interested in this since I have yet to find a case that does not spoil the feel of the phone. Hence mine is au naturale :goodvibes

Thanks for the replies, guys!

Danauk I never even thought of HMV, so thanks for that, have a had a quick look :)

Funky dino, I've had a look at the Apple store as well, a couple I like but nothing jumping out at me!

Would you guys say it's better with a silicon case or a plasticy type one?! I'll have a look around my local CPW, HMV etc. tomorrow and then most likely come back online.

I'm not generally someone who drops their phone, although when I do I seem to do it spectacularly, lol. Phone I have just now, had for about a year when I was getting out of a car, dropped it touch screen down on a road, didn't realise and kicked it half way across a car park leading to it being scratched to bits! I don't really want something bulky but I don't want the case to smash/break if I drop it and obviously not protect the phone.

Interested in this since I have yet to find a case that does not spoil the feel of the phone. Hence mine is au naturale :goodvibes

Au naturale :rotfl: See I kind of agree, I don't really want one as a "fashion" accessory, more as a necessity as I don't want to spend so much on it then it ends up looking like it's been dragged through a hedge backwards!

I am contemplating going "au naturale" myself with just a screen protector but I know I'll end up regretting it :rolleyes1

The silicon case adds so bounce to it if u drop it hehe, also gives u better grip when holding it

Well, i also do want the case to change the IPhone's feeling and my friend recommend the Dsstyles's Metallico series and it is of natural feeling.

I don't really care about keeping the same feel, more interested in protecting it and it being my ipod Touch which is similar to the iphone. I use a leather Belkin cover, that covers it completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter