IPhone Mobile Application

Wow! Cool app! Thanks so much for all the effort that has gone into creating this.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Great app! On vacation at the beach on a rainy day and this is the perfect fix for foul weather.

While not necessarily a "bug", I discovered that tapping on a link in a discussion will take you out of the app and open Safari on the iPhone. Then you get the prompt to try the new app ! No big deal, but wondered if there's a work around to stay in the app?

Very fun to use so far!

Pirate Me said:
Am I able to edit my posts on the app?

Yes. Click the down arrow located just above and to the right of your post. One of the choices is Edit.

Funny story- last night and all day today I've been bothered because no matter what I do I couldn't respond to posts on the new app. Fast forward 24 hours- I finally ask my IT husband what was wrong with it, and he promptly informed me I wasn't signed in? Haha, oops!

angieand3rs said:
Funny story- last night and all day today I've been bothered because no matter what I do I couldn't respond to posts on the new app. Fast forward 24 hours- I finally ask my IT husband what was wrong with it, and he promptly informed me I wasn't signed in? Haha, oops!

That sounds like something I would do. LOL

Got mine up and running last night.

love it!!!!

how do I get it to say "sent from my iPhone"?? I can't figure it out.

I found it in my Ipod Touch under Settings/Forum Posting Options/Signature/Send Signature -- set to ON. The default for me is Sent from my Ipod touch using DISBoards but you can also change it .

The only thing I can't figure out on the iPhone app is how to view subscribed threads?

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

gometros said:
The only thing I can't figure out on the iPhone app is how to view subscribed threads?

Nevermind. Found it under "more". Don't know how I missed that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter