iPhone charger for the parks

We just returned and used "powergen" which we purchased from Amazon for $30. We charged iPods, iPhone 4 & even a 5. Just bring the USB cord, we had no problem with the 5. Its about the size of a phone and charges up pretty quickly. We are self employed and the user of the iphone 5 HAD TO HAVE a functioning phone, we were totally thrilled with this. It will do any iPhone and we have used it on iPad's too!

I like the looks of this one. I am leaning toward it. It looks like it is $39.99 with Amazon..

We have a solar charger we got on ebay (Amazon has them too), has a battery pack with it. We used it a couple of weeks ago at DisneyLand, just hooked it to the backpack, Got lots of nice comments on it. Comes with all kinds of connectors for your Iphone, Ipod, mp3, tablets, etc. When you are charging your phone, charge the battery pack (smaller than the cell phone) then you can charge the phones from the battery when you aren't in the sun.

Cell-Phone-Solar-Charger-I-pad-Phone-Android-Droid-Solor-I-Phone-/

Does this come with a power cord to charge with AC power too or is it only solar power?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter