Invitations

We got ours from mygatsby.com
You can create your own custom invitations. It's allot of fun to design your own. :goodvibes
All print is in thermography or better (like engraving).
You can pick your ink colors, paper colors, etc.
We put in our own text.

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0059-1-1.jpg

Ours said:

In the spirit of the magic that brought use together
celebrate with us as we being our happily-ever-after
We,
Julie...
and
Kevin...
together with our families
invite you to join us for our fairy-tale wedding

They turned out beautiful!

The only thing I would have done different is put "Sunday best" in the lower right hand corner, instead of "Formal attire." Formal attire confused our guests and the women thought they might need to buy an evening gown. I ended up sending out an email apologizing and explaining that it was more Sunday best: suits and dresses, like a typical wedding.
I just didn't want anyone to think they could show up in their everyday clothes, because I had read another bride post on the boards that her guests asked if they could wear shorts :scared1:

It ended up being a good thing that I emailed the guests as one guest is from Seattle and stated that he had planned on wearing his "good fleece." :rotfl:

I worked with Shelley from Impressions to design them. They really turned out beautiful, although you do have to pay Disney licensing!

If you have specific questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Just ordered my STD's today.

Here they are:

SavetheDate.jpg

And a close up of the front.

front.jpg

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone else might want to post their invites....:rolleyes1

Yes I'm at the 'pick out my invitation design stage':rotfl: if you ladies hadn't guessed.

I actually just created my STD boarding passes.

I plan on making them into magnets and when I do my invites I am going to stick to the same theme and again use boarding passes since we will all be flying for my wedding

SaveTheDate.jpg

OMG i want you to make mine lol!!!! Those are soo sooo pretty and to say the least awsome!!! i was thinking of doing luggage tags but that is soo cool

I don't have invitations yet, but we did send out Save the Dates this week:

The Save the Date announcement cards:
504303878_ruMn3-L.jpg

We stuffed them inside a small envelope:
513464749_7agrr-S.jpg

Each guest received a printed copy of our first newsletter:
513464828_X3ypN-S.jpg

We also enclosed a "Pre-RSVP" questionnaire and a stamped addressed return envelope and a few pieces of confetti. (The stamps are Art of Disney Imagination + a 3 cent stamp just in case they don't return before postage rates go up next month):
513465037_UXhGL-S.jpg

All of the above items were stuffed into a larger outside envelope and stamped with custom postage featuring the cartoon version of "Brian and Andreah":
513464788_GQ673-M.jpg

Does anyone have a template to the boarding pass STDs? :cutie: They're awesome and as an escape bride they'll work for limiting the guest count per family

All of the above items were stuffed into a larger outside envelope and stamped with custom postage featuring the cartoon version of "Brian and Andreah":
513464788_GQ673-M.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where did you get the outer envelopes addressed like that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter