Invasion of the Bushwackers>>>>FINALLY, another update...8/11

Wow David, sad to hear about the accident. hows stacigirl doing now?
Thats awsome about onstar!
Cant wait to hear about the trip, but take all the time you need to take care of your family. We did miss you though,,,:hug:

Wow David, sad to hear about the accident. hows stacigirl doing now?
Thats awsome about onstar!
Cant wait to hear about the trip, but take all the time you need to take care of your family. We did miss you though,,,:hug:

Stacgirl is OK. She, along with Lil Bit and ???(LB's DH) are very sore. But should be on there way home now.

Thanks for the prayers.:love:

Oh Crap! So sorry to hear about the accident. Hopefully the memories will still be good. Maybe the accident will give you all something to talk about for years and years.

Glad to hear that all will be ok. I'm sorry that happened. :sad2:

BG called a couple of hours ago and said he and Lil man are doing real good. :cool1: The others are very sore but OK and they will be headed home shortly. :sick:

We will be updating the trip report shortly.

Thanks for the prayers. :lovestruc

OMGosh. I'm so sorry about the accident :hug:

Glad to hear that they are OK!

Take your time with the TR - we can wait.

Thank You All, Sorry for the delay with the reports. I promiss an update will be coming soon. popcorn:: Today is Mardi Gras :cheer2: so no work or school and back to the normal Rat Race in the morning. :surfweb:

Our accident victums are still hurting :sick: and went to a local Dr yesterday for a follow-up. I will let them post, in more details if they would like, when they are ready. :grouphug: Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes. :lovestruc

Thank You All, Sorry for the delay with the reports. I promiss an update will be coming soon. popcorn:: Today is Mardi Gras :cheer2: so no work or school and back to the normal Rat Race in the morning. :surfweb:

Our accident victums are still hurting :sick: and went to a local Dr yesterday for a follow-up. I will let them post, in more details if they would like, when they are ready. :grouphug: Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes. :lovestruc

Looking forward to an update :)

Sorry the victims are still hurting :grouphug:

Take your time. Mardi Gras! :banana: I didn't realize you were from Louisiana. Are you a Saints fan? I am. My brother swayed me away from the Bills to be a Saints fan.

Take your time. Mardi Gras! :banana: I didn't realize you were from Louisiana. Are you a Saints fan? I am. My brother swayed me away from the Bills to be a Saints fan.

Oh yea a Saints fan all 41 years, even was in the superdome for the first game (it was raining ourside). We live about 50 miles north of New Orleans. A Big LSU fan too GEAUX TIGERS.
`

GO SENS GO

`

As a Saints fan I am used to this
:sad2:

Oh yea a Saints fan all 41 years, even was in the superdome for the first game (it was raining ourside). We live about 50 miles north of New Orleans. A Big LSU fan too GEAUX TIGERS.

As a Saints fan I am used to this
:sad2:
Being from NY there are only a handful of Saints fans. Last year during the playoffs me, my brother, and a bunch of other Saints fans went to Tully's to watch the playoffs. We were the only ones screaming for the Saints. We got a lot of mean looks.

Go Rangers!

cars2.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter