• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Thread

GR33NDAY said:
Ay guys I'm Maddie. I'm 14, live in ny, and actually have never been to disney... awk. i do REALLY REALLY wanna go, but parents have weird things with roller coasters... whatever. so my BFFFFFFF is Bri, I've known her since like, forevvvverrrr... so she said i should come here and here i am. yay.

:) luv ya Maddie. I toldja we should go fur girlscouts. Rachel doesn't want to because it's "for little kids"yeah right. Disney is awesome!!!!!!!

Ay guys I'm Maddie. I'm 14, live in ny, and actually have never been to disney... awk. i do REALLY REALLY wanna go, but parents have weird things with roller coasters... whatever. so my BFFFFFFF is Bri, I've known her since like, forevvvverrrr... so she said i should come here and here i am. yay.

love the user name.

(see my sig)

Yeah, she has a serious obsession with green day, my chemical romance, and other bands like that. It's both funny and creepy lol :)

Hey all, im DaHatTrick and I live in Cali, specfically Santa Maria. I am in love with Disney, I seriously am I have so much Disney stuff its really insane. All I listen to is Disney music. Oh i forgot to mention im 16. I like making new friends pm me or email me sometime

Hey, I'm Wings! Welcome to the Dis! Love your username, Green Day has been one of my favorite bands ever since I first heard them, which was when I was a toddler.

I also like Linkin Park, Pearl Jam, Ozzy, Evanescence, Nickelback, FDoo Fighters, Shinedown and a bunch of others.

Hey all, im DaHatTrick and I live in Cali, specfically Santa Maria. I am in love with Disney, I seriously am I have so much Disney stuff its really insane. All I listen to is Disney music. Oh i forgot to mention im 16. I like making new friends pm me or email me sometime

Hi! Well, everyone here loves Disney, so you'll fit right in! I visited Cali last month actually. I went to Los Angeles, Hollywood, drove through Santa Barbara, San Diego, by lots and lots of beaches, and of course we did Disneyland for the first time! (been to WDW 4 times)

Fairywings,

I looooooooooooooooooove linkin park! Its my favorite band! My favorite songs are runaway, numb, in the end, and practically any other songs they have!!!!!! :rotfl:

:welcome:
I'm Olivia. Welcome to the DIS. Don't worry were crazy about Disney too!​

:welcome:
Welcome to the boards! You will learn a lot about Disney. Sending wishes your way you can go to Disney soon! pixiedust:

Hello! :) I'm Julia, I'm 14, I live in California, about 5-6 hours away from Disneyland. I've been to WDW once, last spring, and I've been to Disneyland somewhere around 10 times, due to my mom being a Disney freak. Not that I'm complaining. :) I used to have an account on here, but I've forgotten both the username and password because it's been such a long time, so I decided to start fresh. So, yeah! Hi! :)

Hey y'all! I'm Haley!!
I've been here for a while but I haven't really posted a lot. It's awesome to see so many other teens that like Disney! :goodvibes

Hey everyone, I thought I would post in here to meet some new people before diving right in.

I've been thinking about joining for a while to join in on some conversations and recently made the decision to sign up. I've been to WDW 3 times, 4th in less than a month! I love researching everything about Disney and the parks, and I'm looking forward to meeting other Disney fans!

Hey everyone, I thought I would post in here to meet some new people before diving right in.

I've been thinking about joining for a while to join in on some conversations and recently made the decision to sign up. I've been to WDW 3 times, 4th in less than a month! I love researching everything about Disney and the parks, and I'm looking forward to meeting other Disney fans!

Welcome!!!! :welcome: You'll just LOVE it here!

Researching about Disney and the parks is like my FAVORITE thing to do!

Yo tengo una pregunta. I have a question.

Do you have to get your tags specifically from a 'Tag Fairy', or can you make them on your own?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter