Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi! Im Kate! I absolutly LOVE disney (like everyone else here!) I am soooooooooo excited to meet new people that love to talk about disney as much as I do!:goodvibes

:welcome:
Welcome Kate! I am Olivia:) It's nice to meet you, and yes. This is a great place to talk Disney. I love to do it, because a lot of times my friends and family don't want to hear about so I just stay silent because that's all can think of LOL:lmao:

Hi, I'm Emma and I joined a couple of days ago :goodvibes
I'm 14 and from England :)

Welcome to the boards Emma! I'm Olivia=) Please chat me if you need any help. I also saw that it's almost time for your holiday. Have a magical trip!pixiedust:

Hi, i'm Liana.
I'm 15 years old and just joined the boards today. Not sure why i waited so long considering i've searched the boards before but i've never thought of replying until now.
I'm excited to share my Disney experiences and hear all of yours! :-)

Hi, i'm Liana.
I'm 15 years old and just joined the boards today. Not sure why i waited so long considering i've searched the boards before but i've never thought of replying until now.
I'm excited to share my Disney experiences and hear all of yours! :-)

:goofy:WELCOME:goofy:

Hi Liana! My name is Olivia. I was the same way as you with joining. Please message me if you have any questions. Looking foward to hearing your Disney experiences!:)

I'm Mel.
I just joined a few days ago but haven't explored much yet. This place is huge and I don't know where to start.
I've never been to a Disney park before but it's my dream to go and my family's goal for next summer (or spring)'s vacation is Walt Disney World.

I'm Mel.
I just joined a few days ago but haven't explored much yet. This place is huge and I don't know where to start.
I've never been to a Disney park before but it's my dream to go and my family's goal for next summer (or spring)'s vacation is Walt Disney World.

:mickeyjum WELCOME MEL! :mickeyjum

My name is Olivia. You you need any help just send me a message. That sounds like a great dream! My suggestion is to start on things you enjoy. Everything is in sections. The teen boards is a great place. I like to read the college board to prepare myself for the Disney College Program. The other place I like to go in the rumors board. The site is big but soon you will feel apart of the family:hug:

Hello everyone! I'm a 15 year old Junior in HS. I like writing about sports online, playing tennis, and I LOVE DISNEY! I love everything about it. I came to the boards to start to plan for my next Disney vacation, likely will be to PARIS! My first time in Europe will be to go to Disneyland Paris for my HS graduation! My parents are the best :) I hope to be a attractions or photopass photographer in the Disney College program as a sophomore in High School. I hope to see you all around! I'm sure we all have a lot in common!

theffaddict said:
Hello everyone! I'm a 15 year old Junior in HS. I like writing about sports online, playing tennis, and I LOVE DISNEY! I love everything about it. I came to the boards to start to plan for my next Disney vacation, likely will be to PARIS! My first time in Europe will be to go to Disneyland Paris for my HS graduation! My parents are the best :) I hope to be a attractions or photopass photographer in the Disney College program as a sophomore in High School. I hope to see you all around! I'm sure we all have a lot in common!

welcome!!! :) :) :) Your parents are so kind taking you to DLP and Europe! It is a whole lot different to WDW! are you only going to Paris? I live near London and if you can you should so visit their too- it's amazing!

welcome!!! :) :) :) Your parents are so kind taking you to DLP and Europe! It is a whole lot different to WDW! are you only going to Paris? I live near London and if you can you should so visit their too- it's amazing!

Yeah, I'm going to DLP, then heading to the actual city of Paris for a like 5 days, which will include a day-trip to Versailles. Of course, it's all tentative since it's two years away, but I decided to start planning now. London is on my bucket list!

theffaddict said:
Yeah, I'm going to DLP, then heading to the actual city of Paris for a like 5 days, which will include a day-trip to Versailles. Of course, it's all tentative since it's two years away, but I decided to start planning now. London is on my bucket list!

Sounds great! Paris is beautiful, you will LOVE it! The whole French atmosphere is wonderful. (Not to mention the food is great!) DLP is really expensive though! I think we were quoted $5000 for a three night trip. (And that is just for the hotel and tickets- staying onsite of course!)
Definitely start planning! Planning does wonders! With Europe it is so tempting to visit other places too with them all being so close together. The French seaside is lovely.

Hi, I'm Cay. My mom and I have been reading the Disboards for years and we finally opened accounts. She is iGoofy, shout-out! I love Disney World and I'm counting down the days for our next trip!:)

Hi, I'm Cay. My mom and I have been reading the Disboards for years and we finally opened accounts. She is iGoofy, shout-out! I love Disney World and I'm counting down the days for our next trip!:)

Welcome Cay! It's great to see you made an account, I was the same way. My name is Olivia and please message me if you need help with anything! :smickey:

Hey im Melissa. im 16 years old, have been to disney 13 times and I joined the disboards today!

Hey Melissa! :goofy:WELCOME!:goofy: My name is Olivia. Please send me a message if you have any questions.Lucky girl! I ADORE Disney, like all of us. Great place to talk about the most magical place on earth =)

I just joined today! I have gone on 15 Disney trips. I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!! My friends all think I'm obsessed.... So yeah,
Excited to join!!!

Hey, I'm Mariah! I'm 15 years old and I just joined today! I've been to Disney World like 13 times and about to go again in like 4 days! I'm super excited, as always, and I'm obsessed with anything Disney! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter