Interview the person below you (Part II)

For a week we would do...
MK - 2 Days
Epcot - 2 Days
AK - 1 Day
DHS - 2 Days

This is if we were to go to the parks every day of our stay, but since we like to take at least one day off, we would probably change out the DHS to 1 day. Luckily for us we don't go less then 9 nights/10 days to the parks each trip so we could actually do my original answer and still have a few days off from the parks in between :goodvibes.

What is the one thing that you have to eat in Disney because you either crave it all year or you have heard so many good things about this particular food or snack?

What is the one thing that you have to eat in Disney because you either crave it all year or you have heard so many good things about this particular food or snack?

Too many things. :lmao: Disney Popcorn, Mickey Pretzels with Cheese Dip, Cake Pops, Mickey Cupcakes, Goofys Candy, Goofys Cheese Popcorn.

Same Q

For me it is the Popcorn and Mickey Bar. What others eat or boast about doesn't affect my cravings, but I know what I like and the popcorn in Disney is the absolute best!! :)

If Disney were to create a new DVC, what would your ideal resort be like? Location & theme?

I loooove the Portofino Bay Resort at Universal Studios. I think something like a Mediterranean village resort would be awesome in Disney. I think the ones that are exclusive to DVC's are better set back like in the Downtown Disney Area with the others like Saratoga Springs, Old Key West etc.

Same question...

If Disney were to create a new DVC, what would your ideal resort be like? Location & theme?

Good question and a tough one because the one I would like to see, they are in the midst of making (Poly). Another themed DVC resort maybe a European themed resort, not sure where I would put it, maybe towards AK since there is so much land still unused over there.

What would you like Disney to do with the DHS expansion...what are you hoping they build?

What would you like Disney to do with the DHS expansion...what are you hoping they build?

I forgot all about this thread :rotfl: I'm pleased it's back!

I would love to see a Marvel Section where you could meet Captain America, Iron Man. I'd also love to see a Monstropolis with a bigger Monsters Inc presence. Or a proper Pixar Place with more Pixar Movies. In an ideal world, all of the above!

If you could create a ride based on any movie, what would it be like? (with as much or little detail as you wish)

I would love to see some sort of attraction that had to do with Up, maybe somehow take a ride in Carl's House as it floats across the ski or something....hmmm, maybe that could be the theme for the new Soarin ride :rotfl:.

If Bob Iger came to you and told you to come up with the new celebration theme in 2015, what would it be?

Bringing back an old one :goodvibes

I would love for him to bring back something along the lines of the Million Dreams, I thought that promotion was very cool, he could possibly open up the Castle for a one night stay again.

Where is your most favorite place in WDW to Dream, sit and people watch, anything. A place that just makes you smile whenever you are there?

Where is your most favorite place in WDW to Dream, sit and people watch, anything. A place that just makes you smile whenever you are there?

Anywhere down Main Street, especially if I have an ice cream cone in my hand.

What is your favorite ride in each of the parks?

Anywhere down Main Street, especially if I have an ice cream cone in my hand.

What is your favorite ride in each of the parks?

AK: Safari, Dinosaur
MK: PeopleMover, Big Thunder
EP: Spaceship Earth, Soarin, Maelstrom (sob)
HS: Toy Story, Great Movie Ride.

Same Q

AK : Kilimanjaro Safaris
EP : Test Track
HS : Toy Story Mania
MK : Splash Mountain

Who is your favorite character to meet and why?

Gaston.....always a hilarious experience.

With at least a few attractions etc either on their way out or rumored to be, what one thing would really upset you if it was removed?

Gaston.....always a hilarious experience.

With at least a few attractions etc either on their way out or rumored to be, what one thing would really upset you if it was removed?

I doubt anything would bother me as much as Maelstrom has. I was so sad it was leaving, I was considering making a quick WDW trip to ride it one last time (couldn't. It's a 25 hour flight!)

Same Q

Carousel of Progress. If that were leaving, I'd be :scared1:.

Q: If you saw a real mouse in the MK, would you
(a) Scream!
(b) Laugh and tell your kids, "there's Mickey's cousin!"
(c) Something else (and tell us what.)

That's actually happened to us! We went with option b, "There's Mickey's cousin!" We've seen lots of different critters at MK and all around WDW. It's Florida and the great outdoors, after all! :thumbsup2

If you were going to Disneyland and expected it to be your only trip there, would you stay at a Disney hotel even though it isn't really as big of a deal as it is at WDW? Or would you just stay at a Good Neighbor hotel nearby? (Can you tell I'm planning a trip and am very co-dependent?)

Would go with a good neighbor hotel, no doubt. We did it three times and the money we saved helped us do more great experiences while visiting Disneyland.

Which Disneyland attraction would you like to see coming at WDW?

I would love to see Mr. Toad's Wild Ride come back. It is such a classic Disney ride and I am so thankful I got to ride it at DLR when we visited it....it brought back many fond memories (that used to be my favorite ride in MK).

If Disney decided that they were going to make an attraction in the Wonder's of Pavilion, what would you like to see go in there?

I think it would be great to have a Disney Nature style dark ride or walk through exhibit.

Which Disney character that never got a meet and greet would you like to meet?

I think it would be great to have a Disney Nature style dark ride or walk through exhibit.

Which Disney character that never got a meet and greet would you like to meet?

I still dream of meeting Wall-E. There were rumors that he was going to be at the Pixar 25th anniversary celebration at Epcot a few years ago and I was nearly in tears when it didn't come to fruition. I know they tried it once at Disneyland and had tons of problems but I still hold out hope that they will work it out.

It's lunchtime, I'm hungry, and doing my usual dreaming of WDW.....what is your single favorite counter service meal? Not just which restaurant but specific item(s).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter