Interview the person below you (Part II)

We do a lot of QS, but I feel like we need to branch out... Here are my picks from what I *have* tried.

MK: Pinocchio Village Haus (favorite QS on property for sentimental reasons)... and Columbia Harbour House... and Cosmic Ray's. Basically all MK QS :p We only do QS there so I like a lot of them.
Epcot: Yorkshire Fish Shoppe or Electric Umbrella
AK: I've only tried Pizzafari and I am not a fan. Hoping to try Yak and Yeti next trip.
DHS: ABC Commissary

How long are you willing to wait in a line? This is your absolute limit for any attraction. With all the Anna and Elsa stuff going on, I'd like to see what some other people's limits are as far as wait times. :)

How long are you willing to wait in a line? This is your absolute limit for any attraction. With all the Anna and Elsa stuff going on, I'd like to see what some other people's limits are as far as wait times. :)

Attractions: 20-30 minutes
Characters - 45 minutes (if it's a character we see around all the time like Mickey ect then less) We try and wait for times we know will have shorter waits.

Thankfully we met Anna and Elsa with a 20 minute wait back in early November. We would NEVER get in those lines.

There have been some exceptions. We lined up for an hour to meet with the 7 Dwarves, 50 minutes for Santa at MK during MVMCP, an hour for 6 Princesses on the Disney Dream (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Tiana, Aurora and Ariel)

Same Q

Depending on the attraction, I would say anywhere between 30 minutes to 45 minutes (which is a rarity). We have jumped in a line before that posted a 60 minute wait, but it actually was much less (by like 15 minutes or so) by the time we got on the ride. But when it comes to the whole A&E fiasco, I would never wait more then 45 minutes tops for them. I am so glad that I was able to get FP+ for all four of us to see them, because if we hadn't and the line is as long as others have posted, my girls would be out of luck.

What is the one character that you have to M&G each time you go or it wouldn't be a Disney vacation?

Definitely Ariel, she is my favorite princess! And I'm sure A&E will be a new favorite once we go next fall :) Mickey is obviously a have to as well.

What is your favorite restaurant at WDW?

I'd have to say Crystal Palace for breakfast. That's our only absolutely never miss ADR. It just makes us happy!

What is your single favorite food or beverage item at WDW? Only one!!

Akershus, it is a must do every trip, I like to make ADRs for before the park opens :goodvibes. On our upcoming trip we will be eating there twice.

For each park, what is your most important FP+ that you must get?

For each park, what is your most important FP+ that you must get?

MK: Peter Pan
EP: Soarin'
HS: Toy Storia Mania
AK: Safari

Aren't necessarily my most favorite rides but the wait times are insane...

Name two things on your Disney bucket list - whether you've done them or not yet?

As many times as I have been to Disney World, I have never seen Illuminations or Fantasmic! These are both on the must-do list for September!

What is your favorite WDW resort and why?

As many times as I have been to Disney World, I have never seen Illuminations or Fantasmic! These are both on the must-do list for September!

What is your favorite WDW resort and why?

Tough one. I'm going to go with Beach club Villas.

First, you really can't beat the location especially since Epcot is my favorite park.

Next, I love the eating options and I love the fact that many of the eating options don't require me to make adr's 25 months in advance. ESPN, Captains Grill, Boardwalk bakery, Garden groove over at the swan always have openings. LOL. sssh

Lastly, it's such a lovely resort especially at night. the lights twinkling and the music piped in makes for a magical atmosphere.

My favorite thing to do is to get up early and go over to the Boardwalk bakery, get some thing sweet to eat along with my coffee then just sit by SAB watching the world wake up. It's a great start to my day before going upstairs and getting my crew together.

What's the one international Disney park you would pick to visit?

I'm probably at an 8 right now. It gets higher as I get closer to the next trip. Although my family would probably rate me at a 10+ most days.:thumbsup2

How many days of the week do you wear Disney apparel or accessories?

A collectable pin of the castle, 5" x 4" in a wooden case with a glass front to display the pin .

taking a week vacation to WDW, how much time do you spend in each park?

EPCOT
MK
AK
HS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter