• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interview the person below you (Part II)

I could go with just tickets! But since I have kids and am their designated pack mule, I'd say autograph books, pin lanyards, and wet wipes.

What's your all-time best character interaction? Details please!

On our final day of my DDs first trip to Disney, we finally met Rapunzel. We had been trying for 6 days to no avail. The last day we made a dash for the theater the second we were in the park. We were first!!! We got inside and I saw rapunzels picture on the wall. DD did not see it and she was anxious. I smiled and looked at my best friend. We walked through and came up to the entrance where the princesses actually are. The door opened and there she was waiting at the end of the walk way. My daughter lost it. She reared up and bolted straight for her. Rapunzel opened her arms up and scooped her up. DD refused to let go and of course the princess indulged. My daughter told her "I've been waiting forever to see you." Rapunzel replied that her day was now so wonderful because she saw my daughter. They walked to rapunzels spot talking the whole time. It was an amazing cap to an amazing trip.

What would your perfect Disney Day look like? Beginning to end.

I have a couple. I love interacting with the characters- possibly the best part of the trip for me (as you can maybe tell from my sig :blush: ).

One was on my last trip. We went to meet with Pooh and Tigger near the Pooh ride. It was my BF and I. I went up to hug Pooh and Tigger, and they each took one of my arms for a picture very protectively. They totally ignored my BF, which was really funny. It made me feel really special, and very attractive too, which is something I don't get to feel often as I have self-confidence issues. My BF had to tell them to "watch it" (in a light-hearted way, of course). It really made my day. :love:

Here is a picture from that time:

The first pic in my sig is also from that time.

The others are shorter stories:
- On my first trip with my BF, on one of our first days we got to meet Marie- my favorite character to meet. I get really giddy around her. My BF was wearing a Phillies shirt as we are from the Philadelphia area. As we turned to leave she pointed to his shirt and gave him a thumbs up. It was really cute and made our day special. :goodvibes

- Also on that trip, I had yet to meet Stitch and it was our last day. He is one of my favorites and I was really hoping to meet him. We were in HS and I had given up hope as all of the characters were coming out by the hat. Finally Stitch came out. No one had seen him, so we were first in line! It was awesome. He looked at the stroller parking section and shook his head and hands, which was really funny. I guess Stitch doesn't like strollers. My Stitch pic in my sig is from that time.

I also have some not so nice character stories (the main one involves another Stitch), but this post is getting long so I will spare those.

What is your favorite WS restaurant and why? (or, if you haven't eaten at many of them, which one do you want to try most?)

My favorite WS restaurant is La Hacienda de San Angel. I love the theming, the atmosphere and the food is delicious!

If you only had 1 day to spend in the parks, how would you spend it and why?

We would spend it in Epcot by touring it slowly and surely. We would start out by having a breakfast reservation at Akershus (8am on a non EMH day) then after breakfast we would walk to FW where we would get into SB line at Soarin (mind you we would be the first ones on) and then head over to TT where again we will be the first car that takes off. We would tour FW (of course everything will be a walk on) until lunch where we wouldn't have any ADRs but rather we would all choose different countries to buy food from and then we would all share each others meals. After lunch we would stay back in WS where I will be able to shop around all the shops at my own pace without DH and the girls with me, instead they would be off playing Agent P. Then for dinner we wouldn't really have a set plan, whatever we want we can just walk up to and get in and then afterwards steak out a great place for Illuminations all the while I have a Grey Goose Slushie in my hand.

Explain the best CM experience that you ever had.

Explain the best CM experience that you ever had.

Well, I won't exactly "explain" but I a few years back on my 1st solo trip, I met a CM and we became friends... went on our one and only date two Christmases ago. Very cool person and turned into a great friend for sure!! :blush:

If you could implement one "rule" at the parks, no matter how crazy or far fetched, what would it be?

Anyone that runs into another person with an ECV shall instantly and magically disappear :thumbsup2

What are your favorite things at DTD?

Almost everything in the marketplace is my favorite. The pin store is probably my favorite DTD destination. I also love Goofy's Candy Co, Mickey's Pantry and the Christmas store. World of Disney is also another favorite, though kind of far away which is annoying since everything else I love is in one place. :rotfl: I guess it's fine though because I also love T-REX and that's right in the middle of all of that.

If you could only eat at one TS restaurant on your trip what would it be?

Crystal Palace breakfast. That place just makes me happy.

You can only go to two parks and do two things.....where are you going and what are you doing?

I'd want to do Epcot and HS. I'd go on Spaceship Earth and see Fantasmic! Sounds perfect to me. pixiedust:

Have you ever been on any tours (Behind the Seeds, etc)?

I'd want to do Epcot and HS. I'd go on Spaceship Earth and see Fantasmic! Sounds perfect to me. pixiedust:

Have you ever been on any tours (Behind the Seeds, etc)?

Behind the Seeds was WONDERFUL! Only 10 of us in the group for that tour and the guide/CM was amazing. Since the group was small we got to ask a lot of questions and were able to take many, many photos! The best "tour bargain" in DW! :goodvibes :tink:

Having just recently been able to take my first SOLO TRIP :cool1:, would you go on a solo trip and what would you do? :goodvibes (It's amazing! :lovestruc)

Having just recently been able to take my first SOLO TRIP :cool1:, would you go on a solo trip and what would you do? :goodvibes (It's amazing! :lovestruc)

I am sure solo trips are really great, but to be honest I don't want to go without my daughter. Half of my fun is watching my DDs eyes light up. Maybe when she's older I would be able to think about it more, but for now I wouldn't.

What are your top, favorite snacks in every park?

At MK, we love the fresh made chips at Friar's Nook. (I think they may have stopped having them though and Friar's isn't open on a regular basis.) And of course I love a Dole Whip on a hot day!

At AK, we love the fresh fruit at the cart near the Safari.

At DHS, I don't think we've ever gotten a snack aside from a pretzel! Maybe that's a to-do for October!

At Epcot, oh Epcot. The snack list could go on forever. If I had to pick just one, I'd get a caramel pecan cluster from Karamel Kuche. Worth every last sweet and yummy penny it costs! And I have to get a Grand Marnier Slush....that counts as a snack, right? ;)

Do you watch what you eat at WDW or do you just eat what you want because you're on vacation (and because you'll walk a lot of it off)?

Do you watch what you eat at WDW or do you just eat what you want because you're on vacation (and because you'll walk a lot of it off)?

We don't watch what we eat at WDW. We're on vacation and there is too much amazing food at WDW.

If you could visit WDW for one day and only do 10 things, what would you do?

Soarin, space mountain, mission space, eat at Tusker house buffet for lunch, Nemo musical, walk around Epcot and eat, splash mountain, pirates, haunted mansion, big thunder..then I would cry ...one day too short!!

If you could make a meal from any restaurants what would you pick and from where??

If you could make a meal from any restaurants what would you pick and from where??

hmmmm, aww man I know that I haven't even tasted a tip of all the good eats at Disney, but right one dish I should love to be able to make was this pumpkin soup thing that I had from V&A. I can't even explain it, and Im not a pumpkin OR a soup person, but it truly set off some taste buds and emotions that I didn't even know existed.
DSC00147.jpg

What is one Disney item (memorabilia, clothing, jewelry, pin, etc) do you wish you owned but for whatever reason, you do not??

I would have to say the crystal Cinderella's Castle not the pure white crystal, but the one that looks exactly like the real thing with crystals all over it. I haven't bought it because that is some serious $$$ that I would have to give Disney, and I would much rather give it to them in other ways (i.e. more vacations :goodvibes)

What do you have in your home that whenever you look at it, it reminds you of WDW?

I'd give anything to be a bell hop at ToT! Or to be friends with the Stepsisters. What fun they are!!

Same question.....what job would you like to have at WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter