International Gateway open for use for Cape May breakfast?

The International Gateway opens same time as front gate. It's the only way for guests in the Epcot Resorts to get to Epcot as there is no bus to the front

You will have no trouble getting from the front to the IG in time for you breakfast. Walk though, do not boat to BC. It is only a 5 minute stroll to BC vs a 20 min boat ride (they stop at BW first)

We have a Cape May breakfast 7/16 @ 9:45 a.m. We are going to catch the HS bus at our hotel and then catch the boat outside HS to the Beach Club.
I thought this was the best option instead of walking all the way through Epcot to the International Gateway and then to Beach Club. I think this will work for us.

Yes, I know you can enter and exit the IG before 11:00-I've done it. I've entered for breakfast at the French bakery around 9:15, then returned to BCV after breakfast.

Yes, I know you can enter and exit the IG before 11:00-I've done it. I've entered for breakfast at the French bakery around 9:15, then returned to BCV after breakfast.

Thanks! :)

At this point my plan for getting there will be whichever bus comes first between DHS and EPCOT and walk from there . (I'm not sure how the suggested "Bus to MK and then take a bus to Beach Club" is quicker than one bus to a park and walking - especially when in my experience buses returning to the resorts are SUPER infrequent earlier in the morning.)

We have a Cape May breakfast 7/16 @ 9:45 a.m. We are going to catch the HS bus at our hotel and then catch the boat outside HS to the Beach Club.
I thought this was the best option instead of walking all the way through Epcot to the International Gateway and then to Beach Club. I think this will work for us.

If you are running close on time get of at Swan and walk over to BC. After Swan stop the boat goes to Boardwalk and it takes forever to get to BC.

I think that's incorrect. From the Swan /Dolphin dock, the boat then stops at Yacht Club/ Beach Club dock, then Boardwalk Inn dock, then Epcot.

It's easier to take the bus to HS and take the boat from there to the Beach Club. The boats start running at 8ish. Keep in mind that if you do decide to go through Epcot that you will need a park ticket in order to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter