(Insert Witty Dining Review Title Here) June 17-24 (updated 8/5)

Thanks for a brilliant report (I'm now off to read your trip report) - we are not back until 2012 but you have given me much to think about.

Thanks for a brilliant report (I'm now off to read your trip report) - we are not back until 2012 but you have given me much to think about.

Thanks for reading !!! Say hello on the TR !! I have learned a lot myself by reading TR's and Dining Reports. I feel like they are the best source of information about the parks, fast passes and dining in this forum. I am happy that my report may have helped you with some of your decisions.

Wonderful dining reviews!!! They have been getting me excited for our trip in 3 weeks!! Thanks for sharing.:goodvibes

Thanks for reading !! We are going back in about 6 weeks ourselves and I am VERY excited. We have tickets to MNSSHP for the first time and the kids are really excited !!

Great reviews and congrats on buying DVC! You will :love: it. I haven't regretted my purchase for a moment!

Jill in CO

Great reviews and congrats on buying DVC! You will :love: it. I haven't regretted my purchase for a moment!

Jill in CO

We are excited about DVC and have three trips planned already. :upsidedow Aren't we pitifully fanatic ??? Thanks for reading and taking the time to say hello :)

100_1856.jpg

This was the best dessert of the whole trip. Or at least a solid tie with the one I had at California Grill. DD tried a bite and went crazy over it. Even though we were all stuffed, there wasn’t a bite of that cheesecake left. DD still talks about how good it was and how she can't wait to go back get some more.

Hi! Just finding your report. That cheesecake at WCC is wonderful!! We were so full last time we went so we took dessert to go. Ate the cheesecake for breakfast a couple mornings later & omg....:lovestruc. Can't wait til we go back.

Hi! Just finding your report. That cheesecake at WCC is wonderful!! We were so full last time we went so we took dessert to go. Ate the cheesecake for breakfast a couple mornings later & omg....:lovestruc. Can't wait til we go back.

I know .... it was so yummy !! My DD wants to go back there JUST to have that cheesecake. I can't wait 'til we go back either. I hope you enjoy your trip. Thanks for reading and taking the time to say hello !!

Great review! Thanks for posting. Have to mention thou....if you thought Tusker House was loud, and if you didnt like the food there, you might not be too fond of chef mickeys either. Its MUCH louder. There's a napkin waving thing going on every few minutes. Lol! And the food quality & selection is terrible. Just sayin'. :upsidedow

I personally thought Tusker had the best selection/variety and quality of food. I admit it is a bit chaotic, but arent all buffets? :goodvibes

Great review! Thanks for posting. Have to mention thou....if you thought Tusker House was loud, and if you didnt like the food there, you might not be too fond of chef mickeys either. Its MUCH louder. There's a napkin waving thing going on every few minutes. Lol! And the food quality & selection is terrible. Just sayin'. :upsidedow

I personally thought Tusker had the best selection/variety and quality of food. I admit it is a bit chaotic, but arent all buffets? :goodvibes

Thanks for reading !!! Wow look how close you are to your trip !! I bet you are sooo excited !! I didn't mind that Tusker House was loud and I liked the food fine, but it wasn't as good as the rest of our meals. It was just OK. I really think that we were still full from the night before. And we had eaten at California Grill and to go from that to Tusker House ... well, you get the picture. I was glad we went there. And I have heard all of that about Chef Mickeys. We are going to Crystal Palace at Thanksgiving and this is nicer, I think. Thanks for the info though.

Tell me about your trip. Where are you staying ?? Do you have ADR's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter