• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inferno (maybe) for trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pebble

Toucan forever with Sir Square
Look at date please. I ahve long since traded my inferno. I am very sorry.

Are the VIP codes single use because i still have the card

I live in florida so i can do it again and get you the code. WHat are you trading for it the inferno?

I can go anytime i want. I have an anual pass so do you want to do that?

Pebble, I saw a bunch of the offers for your pin on the other board... Sheez... Not much point in my making an offer :)

Good trading to you,

Pebble said:
lol, you could try :)
As another short green guy once said, "No. Do, or do not. There is no try." ;)

By the way, I like your signature. Looking forward to the new book?

I did my first one As soon as soon as i could so there might be a gap. Probably not though.

Yes I love harry potter, I dispise my walmart for not being open at Twelve Midnight! When the fifth book came out I stupidly went to barnes and nobles, and i just made the last book, once I bought it some 9 year olds started attacking me o_O

hey pebble it is me riccio remember we met in that guest room not too long ago.remember i asked u to trade me the inferno but u said it was a friend's and she was letting u hold it. but i see now u are willing to trade. i will trade u a fireworks magic pin and tons of furniture and maybe some other things. plz i will trade inferno at any cost. :)

i will trade you THREE fireworks pins for one inferno pin ...

let me know ...

iamspuds

Pebble said:
I am mostly looking for (HM code, disneyland pins, fireworks pin, and VIP code) but any other stuff i will greatly consider too :) Bring on the replys? lol :umbrella:
I'm offering as trade for you:

1 Disneyland pin
1 Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin
2 Teleportation Magics
1 Prince Phillip's Briarstone
1 Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair
1 VIP
1 pair of gold ears
1 pair of black ears
1 Adventureland Retro Pin
2 Saddle Seats Sofa

Let me know. I won't have HM code for another two weeks. Otherwise, I'd throw that in, too.

just to let you know they have changed the wait time to 90 days instead of 30 days.

And incidentally, look at the original post date for the trade, on 7/11.

Unless Pebble got another inferno pin to trade, please be aware that the original pin is long since gone. I chatted with Pebble ?weeks ago about all the loot she got for it (and it WAS a lot) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter