Inferno (maybe) for trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to disney tomorrow but I will still be on the computer because we have a houe down there with a computer. I will trade u a lot of stuff for the inferno. my name on vmk is Tedward.

Hey!! I have fireworks along with a princess dress!!!! Let me know if you want fireworks and dress or just fireworks?

JeanJoe said:
And incidentally, look at the original post date for the trade, on 7/11.

Unless Pebble got another inferno pin to trade, please be aware that the original pin is long since gone. I chatted with Pebble ?weeks ago about all the loot she got for it (and it WAS a lot) ;)

I'm thinking that this thread needs to be closed, since people are still trying to offer and the trade has already been done.

I will trade to teleport magic to fireworks magic mansion clock and mickey ears and furniture for inferno pebble

Hey pebble, I have an extra Frontierland Wanted Poster that I got from MK that I'd be willing to trade for inferno.

Gold Random Number Generator
Gold Philharmagic Chair
Space Suit
Wanted Poster
Adventureland Suitcase Sofa
Ace Of Spades Carpet
Purple Flying Carpet
Pink Hamper

People I would have edited my orginal post but this was weeks ago, and I could not find this post, in the first few pages so i thought nobody else would either. I have long since traded my inferno, and I am very sorry you took your time to post your offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter