In response to Jersey threads---Any DVC'ers from TEXAS????

Way down here in the Rio Grande Valley here. Specifically Harlingen. One son lives in Denton (goes to UNT), the other son lives and works in Laredo. Don't know if there are any other DVCers anywhere near any of us. This will be interesting.

We are from Dallas! Wish it wasn't so darn far away from Orlando!!!!

Originally posted by trampslady
We are from Dallas! Wish it wasn't so darn far away from Orlando!!!!

Isn't that the truth!!!

And we can never find those $49 airfare sales that the NE part of the country seems to get.

We fly out of Austin or DFW when we fly to WDW. Driving is not too bad, and much cheaper for a family of 5!!!

There are many of us.

We had a great N.Texas DVC meet last Halloween! Great group of people!

Another one from the Austin area checking in! I've got a brother that lives in Houston, and we often take advantage of lower fares from there to fly to Orlando.

Originally posted by Duchie
Another one from the Austin area checking in! I've got a brother that lives in Houston, and we often take advantage of lower fares from there to fly to Orlando.

Wow! Maybe we need an Austin area DVC get together--all 2 of us ;)

I haven't thought of flying out of Houston--I guess it's just as close as DFW. Is it substantially cheaper than Austin???

We live here in the DFW area but our hearts are in WDW.

League City, Texas here!!! We're half-way between Houston and Galveston. We always drive to WDW - it's not a bad drive, and like Jesse said, much cheaper for a family of 5 (altho there are 4 of us now that our oldest DS is in the Navy).

Waco, in Central Texas. We just closed and have our first trip planned back "home" in February 2005. Can't wait.

Originally posted by Kathy C
Pearland - about 35 miles north of Galveston.

We have a great aunt in Pearland--I know just where it is!!

And I'm originally from Ft. Worth with most of my extended family still in the metroplex area.

What can I say--mine and DH's ENTIRE family all live somewhere in the state.

And as someone said, still too far from WDW!!!!

Tomball, Texas here!!

Just relocated from NJ. Drove on our trip in July, but will fly out of IAH for our Dec. trip. Drive wasn't to bad.

Don't forget me!:wave2:

I'm actually in Austin. However, I can't say that I'm from Austin - or TX for that matter. I'm just another transplant from the Northeast.

We live in Irving. We joined DVC in Dec. 2000 with ownership at VWL. My sister and her DH live in Dallas and recently joined also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter