In a Red Lobster in Cary...

goofyernmost

Aged to Perfection
Last night I was dining at Red Lobster and sitting across from me was a gentleman wearing suspenders and lots of pins. I wasn't close enough to make out what the pins were, except for one of them. It was a bright green, hidden Mickey shaped, pin.

I didn't approach this person because, well because he was having dinner with a friend and I didn't want to interrupt their conversation and also I wasn't sure if this was a "DISer" or not.

So if anyone wearing a pin like that dined at Red Lobster Saturday evening...Hi!:wave2:

Another neighbor here! Have you guys seen a Disney-fied Mini-Cooper around town? It is red, with a black top, it says Mickey Mouse and I think the license plate is Minnie Cooper or something clever like that. I've seen in twice around the regency park area and love it!

Another neighbor here! Have you guys seen a Disney-fied Mini-Cooper around town? It is red, with a black top, it says Mickey Mouse and I think the license plate is Minnie Cooper or something clever like that. I've seen in twice around the regency park area and love it!

Haven't seen that yet, but I will keep an eye out for it.

AnotheR neighbor here! I have seen the mini Cooper many times. And there are a lot of antenae toppers and Disney family stickers around here too!

I'm a neighbor too (maybe a DIS meet-up is in order?) :wave2: Dh says he always sees some guy every morning at Bruegger's with some piece of Disney-wear on.....

I've not seen the mini, but we see loads and loads of Disney car paraphernalia...(we're the ones with the Haunted Mansion vanity plate on the front!)

I have seen it it too. I work at NCSU and I have seen it on campus.

Another neighbor here!! :cool1:

I have not seen the mini-cooper, but will keep an eye out for it! We do see a lot of people with Disney items on their car.

Dis-meet would be cool.

Terri

Hi All,

Another Cary resident here...

Just wanted to say hello and that I would be interested in a Dis Meet.

Another Raleigh area peep here (Rolesville actually). I've seen the Mini Cooper in North Raleigh.

Would love a Dis meet.

Another neighbor here from Holly Springs! :thumbsup2 I haven't seen the car either but will keep my eyes open.

I live in NE Raleigh. I've never seen the Mini cooper around, but I would be interested in a meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter