In a Red Lobster in Cary...

I am in this area now too. It would be fun to meet other fanatics!:goodvibes:cool1:

Was at the olive garden right next to the red lobster...lol

would love a meet up as hubby is really sick of hearing me talk disney

Another neighbor here! Have you guys seen a Disney-fied Mini-Cooper around town? It is red, with a black top, it says Mickey Mouse and I think the license plate is Minnie Cooper or something clever like that. I've seen in twice around the regency park area and love it!

Yes! Everyone keeps pointing it out to me like I"m the only Disney nerd in town.

Was at the olive garden right next to the red lobster...lol

would love a meet up as hubby is really sick of hearing me talk disney

Check out the library schedules. They often do Disney presentations (it just so happens, some of the more well-known Disney bloggers are local librarians who live in the Triangle and Triad--oh, and Len Testa has done them too) and it's a good way to meet fellow Disney fans.

How cool!

If you guys decide to get together for a Dis meet you can count me in! That would be a ton of fun to get together with other Disney fans! :banana:

I'm hoping that someone from the area will run with the "meet" idea. It sounds great to me and would love to attend. Keep the dream alive!

:woohoo:

:woohoo: Add me to the dis-neighbor list! I could help with planning a meet in the area. Dh would be thrilled if I could talk to other Disney fans about my obsession. :rotfl2:

I haven't seen the Cooper Mini but will be on the lookout for it. :-)

Not related to the original post, but my Alma Mater, Univesity of West Florida, was up in Cary, NC recently and won the Div II Baseball National Championship! WAHOO! :cheer2:

Sorry...just had to throw that out there.

Check out the library schedules. They often do Disney presentations (it just so happens, some of the more well-known Disney bloggers are local librarians who live in the Triangle and Triad--oh, and Len Testa has done them too) and it's a good way to meet fellow Disney fans.

I had no idea...thanks I will have to keep my eyes and ears open for that...

Another neighbor here! Have you guys seen a Disney-fied Mini-Cooper around town? It is red, with a black top, it says Mickey Mouse and I think the license plate is Minnie Cooper or something clever like that. I've seen in twice around the regency park area and love it!

I love that Mini Cooper. I parked next to it at Target one day and, needless to say, photographed it because it's awesome.

And, I would love a meet!

Another proud NC Disney nerd here!! (Although about an hour east of Raleigh) Would love to meet up with other DISers!

IVY :flower1:

Also live in Cary. Definitely not at Red Lobster though. My wife worked there 20+ years ago and still has nightmares about "LobsterFest".:eek:

Also live in Cary. Definitely not at Red Lobster though. My wife worked there 20+ years ago and still has nightmares about "LobsterFest".:eek:

Hi Folks,

I am just down US 15-501 South a bit and I eat at that Red Lobster or Olive Garden whenever I am in Cary to shop!

Would love to meet fellow disers who share my passion for all things Disney!:thumbsup2

I am also hoping we follow through on the Dis Meet. I am willing to help with the planning. I am just throwing out to possible dates for August, I thought a Saturday may be better. I am not sure how to add a poll, maybe another Diser can help with that.

Either day works for me, what about everyone else?

Hello neighbors. I have definitely seen the mini and would be interested in a meet.

We are around the Lake Wheeler/West Lake Schools area.

I am all for a Dis-meet. The first weekend in August is usually tax-free weekend. That would be pretty crazy. We could do the 2nd Saturday in August. (don't have a calander in front of me for the date). I am at the edge of Clayton/Garner.

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter