I'm.........

What the heck, I posted a reply on your picture.

It is a beautiful home. I would buy it if I had the money. You should have no problem selling it.

You are so nice Jo! It's true that you really start to love your home once it is truly fixed up right! Come buy it; we'll give you a great deal :tongue: (at least for our area where homes pretty much start at $450k.

You are so nice Jo! It's true that you really start to love your home once it is truly fixed up right! Come buy it; we'll give you a great deal :tongue: (at least for our area where homes pretty much start at $450k.
Wow! I wish I could. But no job there. And I can't even afford the cheap homes here. It is true you do love the home once you fix it up and see the stunning results. But I do love 2 story homes.

I'm riding home from Philly airport. The DCL southern Caribbean cruise was fun!

We missed you! Glad to hear your cruise was a good one and that you made it home before Winter Storm Mars arrives!

The mold test guy has been trying to get out to the house to retest for mold but the current snow cover is still a bit high (has to be less than 10%) from Jonas. He decided to chance it and come out later today before Mars hits. Who knew that the outside conditions determine mold test accuracy?

Wow! I wish I could. But no job there. And I can't even afford the cheap homes here. It is true you do love the home once you fix it up and see the stunning results. But I do love 2 story homes.

Well, then it's a good house for you Jo (just kiddin'). We're going to move to a house with first floor master and laundry. I grew up in a one story and fought to live in a two story as an adult!

We rent now where the master bedroom and master bath is upstairs. The other two are downstairs. I like having bedrooms out of site. Not that they are kept messy , it is just me who likes them out of site.

I'm in the two story house camp :)
We have 4 bedrooms upstairs....laundry room too.
One bedroom downstairs....DH's office. I make him keep the door closed ;)

LOL....yes it is smelly, but like wood finishes. He stores them in there.
I took 8 hours and cleaned it once when he was out of town and 2 days after he got back, it was awful, so door closed so I don't have to look at it.

DH's computer room used to be so messy but it never smelled :worship: thank goodness. I used to go in and spend a whole day every year just working with him on cleaning up the piles of papers and office supplies.

Another big 'where to move discussion tonight'....I'm worn out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter