"I'm NOT a Princess, I'm Izzy!" - May '15 Land/Sea ~ Updated 6/4: Link to Disneyland TR!!!

You should be fine with that number of days at DLR. We did it in 3.5 and had a morning where we just rode Star Tours and Buzz over and over and over and over and over. However, we did RD to night time show, which may not always be feasible with a toddler. Your plans look good. It feels weird planning for DLR when you are used to planning for WDW, huh? Try planning for Universal; it's even easier:)

We went in summer 2013, and RSR was a nightmare. We waited over an hour at park opening, just after riding Soarin' (should have just headed right for the FP line:(), in line to get an FP. We then waited ~2 hours in the FP line to ride. It was fun and worth it. Way better than Test Track, I think. I have heard it has died down a lot from then. However, you might want to investigate on the DLR forum just in case. That was one ride that I wish they had FP+ for, but WDW didn't fully have it then either.

We stayed at the Ramada Maingate, which I think is close to the Best Western. It was very convenient. It's not as magical as staying onsite at WDW though. I wouldn't recommend the Ramada, unless they have remodeled the rooms. They were pretty old and tired.

Sounds like a great trip. I can't wait until the Star Wars stuff is done out there. I think we will wait to go then. It would break my heart to not be able to ride any boats, the train, or do Tom Sawyer Island.

Not much time to read all the way through (Too many logistics running through my own head at the moment! :scared1::faint:) but YAY exciting!!! I hope to get out there at some point. It would be fun.

Hope nobody minds me just throwing a one post Disneyland pre-trip report into the mix here.

Nope!

His company pays the airfare and is fine with him delaying his flight home (and leaving from a different airport)

It's that "leaving from a different airport" that impresses me.
That's an extra cost.

Total air travel costs = $0.

Now you have to see if you can find a way that the airline pays you to fly.

We’re renting through Alamo and they have a location at Downtown Disney where we can drop off the car.

How bad's the drop-off fee?

Our way home will be kind-of the reverse. Wednesday morning, I’ll walk over to Downtown Disney and pick up a car (same thing, Alamo, about $80). I’ll drive back to the hotel, pick up Dug, Izzy, and our luggage, then we’ll go to our character breakfast at the Paradise Pier hotel. After breakfast, we’ll head back to John Wayne Airport to catch our 12:45-ish flight. We’ll be home by about dinnertime.

I have no idea, so I'm probably way off.
But wouldn't leaving your bags at the hotel and then grabbing a cab be less?

The big plus is being just across the street from the parks, though

::yes:: I can certainly see that!

And to thank you for reading all the way through, enjoy a picture of Izzy's picture with Santa :santa:

Well, I don't have any suggestions since I have no idea about DL.
But thanks for the Santa pic! :goodvibes

That's great that you are getting to DL without having to pay for any of the flights! You are so much better about using credit card rewards than I am - I just use the Disney Visa and then that gives us our spending money for when at Disney
Yeah, we pretty much pull out all the freebie/discount tricks we can to make these trips happen. I really like our Flexperks cards - we cycle most of our monthly spending through them so that we get free flights on a regular basis and they are very flexible - can pick any flight up to $400 and they give you a $25 credit toward in-flight expenses AND now free wi-fi. In addition, we have the Delta AmEx cards, which get us free first checked bags on Delta, even if we got the ticket through Flexperks (like this time). We actually have 2 more free flights from the Delta miles, but those points weren't getting us very good flight options, so saving for a future trip.

Overall your plans sound good - I was surprised how quickly my kids adapted to the time change ... I was thinking they would be up at like 5am every morning but didn't really happen.
Well, we'll see how Izzy does in Hawaii, since it's a bigger time change. Last time she adapted well. Poor kid's not going to have a clue what time zone she's in after these trips. :rotfl:

Definitely try to get accomplished key things early in the day and hit up different areas. Best example from our trip is that during the bulk of the day both Pirates and Haunted Mansion carried ~60 minute waits. But one morning we went over there first thing (not during Magical Mornings, just right after the park's regular opening time) and rode HM twice in a row with basically no wait and then Pirates with only a ~5 min wait
That is great to know - thank you! :goodvibes

Peter was too short to ride RSR - he wasn't that upset as there was enough "Cars" things for him - we made sure he got on Mater's ride and he got to meet Lightening McQueen and just see the other cars around. We did eat at Flo's once and thought it was all pretty good and the food was a little different too - French Dip, Roast Beef and Cheddar, etc.
I've been careful not to tell Izzy about RSR, so I'm hoping the rest of the stuff will be good enough for her. Flo's sounds pretty good!

Oh, the Bengal BBQ was really, really good! Only issue is not a lot of seating so we stood at a counter and then Judi and I took turns using FP for Indiana Jones which is right across from it
Good idea to do Indy during that meal/snack!

As mentioned Blue Bayou was a dining highlight for us - no matter what time you get, even if the first 11:30 seating, check in early and request the waterside table. Made such a difference and Olivia loved waving to the people floating by on Pirates. Oh, and they come by often filling up the Mint Julep and Louisiana Lemonade so we got our fill of that!
Definitely will request waterside dining. Are the refills free or extra charge? :drinking1

I think you made the right call for switching hotels. It isn't that much further, but after a long day at the parks - and especially for someone with a bad back, those extra 5 minutes or so add up. Especially since you were comparing standard rooms I think it makes a ton of sense/
Yeah, I was a bit torn, but those were the deciding factors. If we can save time wasted with Dug walking slowly, that's a win! :thumbsup2

Love Izzy's pictures with Santa - her hair is getting so long!
Thanks, it turned out great! And it is getting fairly long, but she refuses ponytails or any such nonsense. I guess Peter's gotta talk some sense into her. :rotfl2:

What a cutie-pie Izzy is in her pic with Santa! So grown up too :)
Aw, thanks! Can't believe my baby is such a big girl already!

You should be fine with that number of days at DLR. We did it in 3.5 and had a morning where we just rode Star Tours and Buzz over and over and over and over and over. However, we did RD to night time show, which may not always be feasible with a toddler. Your plans look good. It feels weird planning for DLR when you are used to planning for WDW, huh? Try planning for Universal; it's even easier:)
Thanks, I love that morning of ST and Buzz on repeat! :rotfl: One thing we learned on our May WDW trip was that we couldn't cram in as much in a day as we were hoping (w/o a lot of added stress), so that is part of why we wanted to stretch out DL w/a toddler. Hoping it goes well. Haha, I'm sure Universal is very different. Though, since I don't know a ton about it, there might be more planning involved to just know what the heck I'm doing. Someday!

We went in summer 2013, and RSR was a nightmare. We waited over an hour at park opening, just after riding Soarin' (should have just headed right for the FP line:(), in line to get an FP. We then waited ~2 hours in the FP line to ride. It was fun and worth it. Way better than Test Track, I think. I have heard it has died down a lot from then. However, you might want to investigate on the DLR forum just in case. That was one ride that I wish they had FP+ for, but WDW didn't fully have it then either.
I think it has died down some. Sounds like rope drop is still pure madness, but I am thinking we are at an advantage because we can use either Rider Swap or Single Rider, as well as FP. Hoping we can get in at least a day and night ride each. :car:

We stayed at the Ramada Maingate, which I think is close to the Best Western. It was very convenient. It's not as magical as staying onsite at WDW though. I wouldn't recommend the Ramada, unless they have remodeled the rooms. They were pretty old and tired.
I'm sure it was a very similar location. The convenience is key. I'm sure it is less magical, though. Those darn Disneyland hotels are just SO expensive, though, even with discounts. I wish they had a Pop-equivalent there.

Sounds like a great trip. I can't wait until the Star Wars stuff is done out there. I think we will wait to go then. It would break my heart to not be able to ride any boats, the train, or do Tom Sawyer Island.
It's a bummer those things will be down, but at least they are somewhat comparable to WDW and not headliners. Looking forward to seeing what they have of the Star Wars stuff out there. :darth:

Not much time to read all the way through (Too many logistics running through my own head at the moment! :scared1::faint:) but YAY exciting!!! I hope to get out there at some point. It would be fun.
I hope it's a great time! I also hope things are going okay for your with all the house/closing logistics. Sorry it's such a stressful time. :hug:

:thumbsup2

It's that "leaving from a different airport" that impresses me.
That's an extra cost.
Me too. They just said as long as it was reasonable. And it was - the round trip was around $350, I think, which seemed very comparable to in/out of Palm Springs. I'm glad that they were so cool about it. But I think it happens a lot that people have their families come out and extend conferences/retreats into vacations, so they are used to it.

Now you have to see if you can find a way that the airline pays you to fly.
Well, they nearly are with the $25 in-flight credit. Like I did in August 2014, I will probably stock up on snack boxes. :thumbsup2

How bad's the drop-off fee?
Included in the $80. So, not too terrible.

I have no idea, so I'm probably way off.
But wouldn't leaving your bags at the hotel and then grabbing a cab be less?
I should maybe clarify - we'd be driving to breakfast at Paradise Pier (free parking), then driving to the airport and dropping off the rental car before catching our flight. I think a cab to the airport might be comparably priced, but I'd rather know our car is ready to go and we don't have to wait on anyone for pick up (I did look into the "Magical Express" - it's expensive and unreliable, though :sad2: Not like WDW at all).

::yes:: I can certainly see that!
Looking forward to being so close. Even if we switch off doing late nights, that will be nice to just walk across the street and go to bed after.

Well, I don't have any suggestions since I have no idea about DL.
But thanks for the Santa pic! :goodvibes
You are quite welcome! :goodvibes

Out With a Bang

We left off enjoying a decent view of Illuminations while finishing up our leisurely Outdoor Kitchen dinner:

During the part of the show without fireworks, I decided to make a break for the International Gateway in order to beat the crowds out of the park. :idea: Dug was staying in Epcot solo that night for Extra Magic Hours (I have my solo time later in the trip). So, I think he took this picture sometime soon:

Meanwhile, I was taking pictures more like this, as I flew through the park, pushing Izzy in her stroller:

We did stop to enjoy bits of the fireworks along the way, when we had decent views. But we still beat the crowds and were on the Boardwalk at 9:18pm :thumbsup2:

Dug was apparently enjoying the topiaries:

He was on his way to Mexico, with a certain destination in mind…:rolleyes1

Meanwhile, Izzy wanted to get out of her stroller and walk once we got back to the resort. She and I were slowly window shopping our way back to the room:

Dug made his way into the pyramid and only had a short wait at La Cava before sitting down with this lovely Avocado Margarita:

Mmmmmm, I could go for one of those right about now! :cloud9: I think he really enjoyed this time, just relaxing and enjoying World Showcase with a nice drink.

Around 10pm, as Izzy and I were settling into the room and getting ready for bed, we heard fireworks. :hyper: We went out on the balcony to see where it was coming from and it turns out that we had a fireworks view room – for the Star Wars Weekends fireworks! :cool1: I held Izzy and we just stood out there and enjoyed the show:

Dug told me later that he could see them too, so I’m guessing that’s what this picture is:

I think Izzy and I headed to bed after the fireworks. Dug went to Mission Space and took a ride on the not-as-tame side. He always enjoys that one. For his final ride, he did late-night Soarin’ about 5 minutes before the 11pm closing time. He had a really nice Epcot night!

Up next: Our leisurely journey to Animal Kingdom.

Thanks, I love that morning of ST and Buzz on repeat! :rotfl: One thing we learned on our May WDW trip was that we couldn't cram in as much in a day as we were hoping (w/o a lot of added stress), so that is part of why we wanted to stretch out DL w/a toddler. Hoping it goes well. Haha, I'm sure Universal is very different. Though, since I don't know a ton about it, there might be more planning involved to just know what the heck I'm doing. Someday!

I think it has died down some. Sounds like rope drop is still pure madness, but I am thinking we are at an advantage because we can use either Rider Swap or Single Rider, as well as FP. Hoping we can get in at least a day and night ride each. :car:

I'm sure it was a very similar location. The convenience is key. I'm sure it is less magical, though. Those darn Disneyland hotels are just SO expensive, though, even with discounts. I wish they had a Pop-equivalent there.

It's a bummer those things will be down, but at least they are somewhat comparable to WDW and not headliners. Looking forward to seeing what they have of the Star Wars stuff out there. :darth:

The DLR hotels are really expensive, especially when there are very viable, closer, and reasonably priced ones right there. I would love to stay at one of them, but I just can't justify the cost yet. I guess you get early entry with their hotels, but it still wasn't as big of a bonus as it is at WDW, I think. The SW stuff should be cool. I am looking forward to seeing it WDW in March. It won't be as cool as SWW was, but I am sure you will still enjoy what DLR offers.

But I think it happens a lot that people have their families come out and extend conferences/retreats into vacations, so they are used to it.

Oh, sure. I get that.
But usually the line is "As long as it doesn't cost a penny more."

Well, they nearly are with the $25 in-flight credit. Like I did in August 2014, I will probably stock up on snack boxes. :thumbsup2

:laughing: "Gimme more!"

Included in the $80. So, not too terrible.

Not bad.

During the part of the show without fireworks, I decided to make a break for the International Gateway in order to beat the crowds out of the park.

:laughing: I have this vision of you bolting out of your seat and sprinting off,
stroller careening wildly down the walkway.

Meanwhile, I was taking pictures more like this, as I flew through the park, pushing Izzy in her stroller:

:lmao: Suitable for framing!

Buying a piñata?

:rolleyes2

She and I were slowly window shopping our way back to the room:

Oh, Gawd. It starts that early????

Around 10pm, as Izzy and I were settling into the room and getting ready for bed, we heard fireworks. :hyper: We went out on the balcony to see where it was coming from and it turns out that we had a fireworks view room – for the Star Wars Weekends fireworks! :cool1: I held Izzy and we just stood out there and enjoyed the show:

Nice!

Dug went to Mission Space and took a ride on the not-as-tame side. He always enjoys that one.

:worship:

For his final ride, he did late-night Soarin’ about 5 minutes before the 11pm closing time.

Nice way to end off the evening.

His company pays the airfare and is fine with him delaying his flight home (and leaving from a different airport) to go to Disneyland. We had enough credit card points to get two free flights, which will get Izzy and I to and from CA with one free checked bag each, a $25 in-flight credit each (free snacks!), and free in-flight wifi. Not bad at all. Total air travel costs = $0.
Can't pass up a deal like that!

And everyone says you don’t need that much time to do everything in Disneyland – heck, we can’t even buy more than 5-day park-hoppers – so, Feb. 5-10th it is!
They're right. But I was also told that 3 days is longer than we could have possibly needed. And I easily could have filled a couple more days. Granted, we did almost everything there is to do and a few things multiple times. But several things were closed and we did miss out on a few things. I think 5 days is ideal because you will have time to do everything and you should be able to do so without feeling too rushed. It will be especially nice having that cushion with the parks being so crowded!

The logistics of getting us together were a bit tricky, but this is how it sits for now: Dug will get a ride to the Palm Springs airport on Friday morning and pick up a rental car (about $80 for the day, maybe less if we get a better deal).
That's not bad at all. When I looked into this last year, they were going to charge me $100 in addition to the regular rental fee just to drop off at DTD and then another $100 in addition to the rental fee to pick up there and drop off at John Wayne airport. I just kept our car all week and paid parking. Basically... I'm saying it sounds like you found a pretty good deal. Nicely done!

An additional bonus is free breakfast for those mornings that we don’t have one booked. No need to bring our egg cooker.
A free breakfast is always a nice perk.

The big plus is being just across the street from the parks, though. I can see that helping us make the most of the time we do have – arriving early/on time and having a quick walk back after.
That will be a huge benefit! It looks like the Best Western is just as close if not closer to the Esplanade entrances than GCH.

We will all have 5-day park-hopper tickets (ugh, even have to buy one for Izzy now!)
That sucks, doesn't it?

We are bummed that the Aladdin musical ends a few weeks before our trip, but we’ll manage.
I'm sorry you're going to miss this one! I really enjoyed that show!

Jungle Cruise is showing as down from 1/11-4/2. We’d like to ride it, but at least it’s not a lot different that WDW (I don’t think?)
Um... well, not a lot different. There are some subtle differences in it that I'm sure you'd appreciate, but this isn't a make or break type of thing.

But the ones we are really worried about are the Haunted Mansion (1/11-4/2) and Soarin’ (1/4-6/2)
What?? They were down for a significant refurb just last year!!! We missed both of them when we went last winter!

Also, hoping that Small World will be open for that same reason (removing holiday overlay). So, keep your fingers crossed on those ones.
I hope you can ride it. We were there in mid-January last year and rode Small World twice over our 3 days. The holiday overlay was still up, but in the process of coming down. It looked like they were just taking it down little by little at night as we could notice changes between our rides.

I will still need to figure out some attraction strategies, I’m sure, but 4.5 days of park time should help us get our must-dos accomplished with minimal stress. Again, I hope.
::yes::

I’m thinking we’ll want to grab some Fast Passes for something – whatever would still be available.
And don't be afraid to park jump for them!

But we could change our minds. I actually have a “backup” Aladdin’s To-Go Paint the Night package dinner reserved this night…just in case.
I'll speak on behalf of the Aladdin meal. We got it for Fantasmic and I thought the food was very good and actually seemed to be a pretty good bargain for the money. I wasn't so happy with the spots they gave us for Fantasmic though. I'd recommend this meal, but make sure you do your research and know where the viewing spots will be.

I don’t think we need to be there right at rope drop, though, as we should be able to pick up FP for RSR for later or do single rider (or both).
star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg

Ok, I had to use that one given the release of the new movie this week. But really, yeah, it's a trap.

If waiting twice through single rider will work for you, then don't worry about running to RSR. But if you want FP, get there first thing or you will likely wait in a long line just to get FP, or there is a good chance they'll run out by the time you get there.

Will need to figure that out. Lunch is at 12:40pm at Ariel’s Grotto. I think Izzy will enjoy seeing the princesses and the food should be pretty good.
I think you'll enjoy this one! The princesses were awesome there and the food was good.... nothing I'd get overly excited about, but definitely not a bad meal.

I read that we can take the monorail from Tomorrowland over to the Disneyland Hotel for a break…at Trader Sam’s!
Sounds like a great idea to me!

So, maybe in a perfect world, she would be napping in the stroller while we relax with our drinks. Probably not, though.
Come on Izzy, just cooperate this one time!

Apparently, this is the Lunar New Year. I guess they do some extra things to celebrate at California Adventure:
Learn something new every day.

I penciled in Flo’s V8 Café for dinner – this isn’t a must-do, but seemed like an acceptable option.
If Izzy is as into Cars as you say, I'm sure she'll enjoy checking the place out. And the food there is actually very good and a little bit of a different selection for Quick Service. We loved it and I highly recommend it.

Costs/Savings: Thanks to a DIS thread, I managed to get in on the $69.95 Photopass+ pre-order before they got rid of it (now it’s in-park only and $30 more). So, that’s squared away. I got a new credit card from our credit union that gets me 3% cash back for the first few months, so I will use that for the hotel (and pay it right off), getting us under $850 for our 5 nights of lodging. Rental car will go on that card too. Our other expenses will be 5-day park-hoppers and our dining. Since those are through Disney, I’ll be using Disney Gift Cards purchased at a discount through Target and other deals – should be around a 15% savings there. And, again, flights are free. Overall, this will be about a $2700 trip, with any luck (well, actually less, as some of the Disney Gift Cards were free through Shopkick, Disney Movie Rewards, etc).
Awesome! You did a great job planning this trip out. That's not bad at all.

So, those who have been to Disneyland and are more familiar – toss your tips this way!
Ok, you mentioned getting into the park and grabbing FP first thing... I'd think twice about that. Maybe grab that FP second or third thing. Granted, when we went, the crowd levels were in the 3 -5 range, but FP didn't seem to go as fast as they do in WDW with the exception of RSR. I'd maybe get in a ride or 2 on those attractions that don't have FP and then grab FP somewhere close by to use later.

To give you an idea of how it worked for us, we could go to BTMRR just about any time and get FP for about an hour away. Now, other attractions did go faster than that and you couldn't do this with Space, but just something to think about.

And to thank you for reading all the way through, enjoy a picture of Izzy's picture with Santa :santa::
Merry Christmas, Izzy!

Definitely try to get accomplished key things early in the day and hit up different areas. Best example from our trip is that during the bulk of the day both Pirates and Haunted Mansion carried ~60 minute waits. But one morning we went over there first thing (not during Magical Mornings, just right after the park's regular opening time) and rode HM twice in a row with basically no wait and then Pirates with only a ~5 min wait
Yeah... what he said. We did this one morning and we rode the Nemo Sub first thing. Not necessarily the type of ride you'd think to hit right away, but we didn't wait in the 40 - 60 minute line we saw there at other times.

We did stop to enjoy bits of the fireworks along the way, when we had decent views. But we still beat the crowds and were on the Boardwalk at 9:18pm :thumbsup2:
Well done!

I can only imagine. I can't say that I wouldn't do the same.

Around 10pm, as Izzy and I were settling into the room and getting ready for bed, we heard fireworks. :hyper: We went out on the balcony to see where it was coming from and it turns out that we had a fireworks view room – for the Star Wars Weekends fireworks!
Cool!

Looks like a nice evening all around!

before I forget, the refills at Blue Bayou were free/included. They would come around with pitchers and just fill up you cups (I didn't realize this before)

Seems like Dug had a nice evening. Some times just chilling with a nice drink as a break can be a good part of vacation too .... it's great how you work out each of you getting some solo time!

That's awesome you were able to see the DHS fireworks! I remember one trip we were able to see the Frozen fireworks from EPCOT - you really can see that show from like everywhere!

For DL I've gone once for a long weekend (4day tickets first day was a 1/2 day) once for 6 days (when they used to let you add a 6th day) and once for 5 days. I've always wanted more time but felt I got most of the important things done on the longer trips and that was traveling with only adults. We're planning on going for the first week of December when DS is 2.5 and I know I'll be planning for 5 days of park days hopefully with a day off in the middle.

All caught up - your DL plans sound amazing! I have no expertise on the West Coast but I would love to visit some day. Sounds like fun!

I'm glad the concert perked Izzy up - what a fun moment! All of your Outdoor Kitchen goodies sound delicious! How was the Burnt Ends Hash?

Great bonus getting to catch the SWW fireworks from your balcony!

All caught up now! Your DLR plans sound great! It's been a long time since I've been to DLR and everything sounds amazing. I'll wait for your TR and see how your plans go and maybe we'll plan a trip too. Hehe. :)

It's so great to go on 2 vacations within a short time frame! So you have something to look forward to when you come back from Hawaii. LUCKY!

I didn't' know so many attractions will be closed - what's left to ride? LOL. Is the closure of Soarin' to make way for the new new movie? Because Soarin' will be closed when we're in WDW in Feb/March so I'm assuming it's the same thing. I HOPE HOPE HOPE that they have some sort of soft opening/test rides for the new movie when we're there. Soarin' Guinea Pig? Sign me up!

That avocado margarita looks sooo good. I totally forgot about them and forgot to try one. Note to self to drink one on our next trip!

What a great view of the SW Fireworks without having to be there! Could you hear any of the music?

lan is to have dinner at the Plaza Inn (I know Dug will enjoy the fried chicken). I guess this is just a walk-up, right?

Yes, it's a walk up and the food is soooooo good! It's our favorite place to eat in DL! So far I've had about everything but the pot roast, and it's all delicious and a TON of food!

Your DL plans look good. I really think even with the bigger crowds, you will be fine with having so many days to check everything out.

How funny we will both be in Disney at the same time but on opposite coasts!

I'm really enjoying your trip report! All Izzy's toddler antics reminds me of my little ones. We just cleared the toddler stage for the third time (3 kids with my youngest turning 4 next month) and I may sound crazy but I do miss that age! We also share a wedding anniversary. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary this past October 1st! I'm looking forward to reading more of your report as I prepare for our family's next WDW trip in May 2015.

:hi! Thanks for sharing your Disneyland plans- I've never been there, but it sounds great!

My DD also had a Doc birthday for her 3rd birthday- great minds think alike!

I'm so excited about your upcoming trip to Disneyland (as well as your upcoming trip to Hawaii - so many exciting trips!).

I loved the shops at the Boardwalk - Anika and I really enjoyed wandering through them.

An evening in Epcot by yourself sounds so nice, especially if an avocado margarita is involved! Capping off the solo time with a ride on both Mission Space and Soarin' sounds even better. :cloud9:

Just found your report. I can't wait to read more about it. Your daughter is adorable. I totally understand about the potty thing. Our 4 year old still likes to do that to us. Drives me nuts. Lol. Keep it coming. Can't wait to read more.

That is an adorable picture of Izzy with Santa. I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday.

2 firework shows in one night, how lucky! I think it's so cool that you and Dug each get your own alone time on the trip. I'm sure it's good for both you.

Dug does the not-so-tame side of Mission Space???? I haven't even been brave enough to do the tame side. I get motion sickness and I could see it being a not-so-good time.

I just started reading.... but I am so with you on the recliners! I know there is hot debate on this and yes, the seats recline. But, I don't try as hard to avoid knocking a reclined seat in front of me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter