I'm finally in single digits!! Woohoo!!!

Momto8

Proud Grandmother to 19 Grandchildren!
I can hardly believe it. I'm doing the single digit dance!! Anyone else??!!! POR here we come!!! ::yes::
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :thewave: :cool1: :cool1: :jumping1:
:wave: :earseek:

SheeZ! Where have I been?????:crazy:

Here we go!!!!!

<marquee direction="right">
1_4_53.gif
5_1_101.gif
1_4_53.gif
5_1_101.gif
1_4_53.gif
5_1_101.gif
1_4_53.gif
5_1_101.gif
1_4_53.gif
5_1_101.gif
1_4_53.gif
5_1_101.gif
1_4_53.gif
5_1_101.gif
1_4_53.gif
</marquee>
<center>

I'm right behind you girls! Well, sort of, and I'd love to dance with you!:jumping1:

Ahhhhhh...the single digit dance. I've done it a few times but almost forget how, it's been so long. Is it anything like the chicken dance? Or how about a sort of pigeon-walk, I can do that. Anyway, Lots of pixie dust your way!!!
:tongue:

Still not packing but I'm doing the laundry!

I've gone past excited and now I'm just SCARED...(of forgetting something, vacation disaster, kids fighting in car all the way etc...))

Me too, me too!

I planned on being a bit more organized at this point but ended up with a bad case of the flu/cold this past weekend and most of the week and got nothing done :rolleyes: If I was gonna get sick, I am sure glad it was this week though. Yikes!

This is our first trip and I am WAY overwhelmed. This board has helped immensely. THANKS ALL!!

Denise

WOW!! I just noticed I became a DIS Veteran at some point :teeth: Shows how much I pay attention. AWESOME!!! :cheer2:

Denise

I'm happily joining the dance!!! :teeth:

:jumping1: :cool1: :cool1: :rockband: :thewave: :cheer2: :jumping2:

Are we there yet? :space:

Couldn't help but notice there's going to be honeymooners! :bride: :love: Congrats & Best Wishes to you two.:cloud9: :lovestruc

Maybe I'll see some of you there. I have my lime green ribbons and my lime green Mickeys from Home Depot.

Anyone staying at POR? We'll be there from the 6/19 through 6/30.

I haven't started packing either but I got my suitcase out and I have my list updated so I don't forget anything. I'll be busy this weekend doing laundry and getting everything laid out. I can hardly wait!! ::yes::

Denise, I sure am glad that you got sick this week (not that I'm wishing anyone to get sick) and not on your vacation. Hope you're feeling better. That's one of my fears is that someone will be sick on our vacation. :eek:

Harleyquinn, Congrats to you also!!

:hyper: :hyper: :jumping1: :jumping1: :thewave: :goodvibes
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
:wave:

Me three Me three Me thee! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :wave: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :teeth: :teeth: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc June, 19th Through June, 26th! Thank you everyone for all the great information!

Two weeks from now -- at this exact time -- we should be on a plane headed to Disney! :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter