I'm FINALLY doin' the double digit boogie!!!

P

pluto's fan

Whew...after so many up's and downs and changes:yo-yo: I'm finally at double digits and it feels sooooo good. :Pinkbounc :bounce:
I'm so excited..Two nights at the Portofino and five nights at POFQ
Anyone else dancin'?????
:cheer2: :cool1: :thewave: :cool1: :cheer2:

:jumping1:

Congrats!!!! Wish I was doing the dance with you....... I still have a ways to go before I hit double digits - can't wait!!!!!! :)

Hi,

Great! Wish I could dance with you too. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Allison

I'll dance too. Finally hit double digits this week:Pinkbounc :bounce: :thewave:
Now just have to wait to make PS!!

I'm thrilled for you Pluto's Fan. There are a lot of us who will still be doing the Triple Digit Tango :rose: for some time to come.

Looks like you will be going during the Food & Wine festival. Have some escargot for me ;)

Add me to the dance YAY!!!! Finally double digits, my first trip to WDW, my first time on a plane. can't wait:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :hyper: :hyper: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

wow lots of 98 days!!

we are just two weeks away and I still feel like I am dreaming!!
Pinch me, am I really going to Disney???:earseek:

Congratulations!!:thewave:

I don't have too much longer and I can join you!:teeth: :teeth:

Rachel:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Let's Dance.

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 16, 2004 8:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=darkblue>It will be here soon!!!!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = '';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

This will be lengthy, but I want everyone to know of my thoughts as well as thanks to the boards... Here was my trip:
1. Grand Floridian, 3 nights 24th -27th June
2. Yacht Club, 2nights 27th-29th
3. Wilderness Lodge 29th-1st
4. Yacht Club 1st and 2nd July!!!
Okay, I resort hopped, why you ask, because I wanted to know where to stay from now on and where not to stay. This is MY thoughts and I tried to keep a open mind and unbiased, more to follow.Did you ever hear the old saying, "To each his own" Well I
feel when you read the boards and people rave about one resort or the other, take it with a grain of salt, your likes and dislikes are apples and oranges, including this one... I LOVE THE YACHT CLUB, why, you ask, I am big on the little things within a resort, and the little things and their attention to detail are what make a resort, a vacation, and a magical experience. THe pool, slide, walking to Epcot and Boarwalk, Beaches and Cream, the rooms, the decor and the architecture of the YC, etc. etc and our rooms,
we had lagoon view 2x. Yes, the GF was intelf, beautiful, but yes, we have 2 small boys, 9 and 6, well we felt it was more suited too honeymooners and couples without kids, but never once, was that made apparrent by no one at the GF. Now I will tell you what STUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The Wilderness Lodge, as we say here in New York, you must be on crack, the only thing to like about the Wilderness was the lobby. I know, the keyboards are already hot and heavy with you W/L lovers, but am I wrong if the entire 1st floor carpeting REEKS of mildew from everyone walking from the pool into the hotel and to Roaring Forks, the food court.
the Whispering Canyon gets real old!! after the 1st night dinner
You can hear the toliet flush in your room, that is everytime someone else does... We complained to mgmnt. and were given a nice courtyard room on the 6th floor, thank you W/L. However
truth be told, we RAN BACK TO THE Y/C and will never again stay anywhere else. Now onto the parks. The 1st day it was 97 degrees and we went to MK. The 1st FP was a 1hr wait on splash mtn. and it was so hot online, I thought people were going to drop. We went back to the pool and called it a day. Day 2 was pool in the morning and MGM at night, unfortunetly, the lighting was in front of us and we were headed to Sci Fi theater for dinner
and security told us at the gate, "We are closing the park", which we understood and the lighting was nothing short of biblical proportions. The only thing missing that night was Charlton Heston parting the red sea, hahaha. The next day we did Epcot and we got a illuminations cruise which was truly, something special, we celebrated my son's birthday on board, while watching the fireworks. One sidenote, you could of sat anywhere thta night around the lagoon an got a seat? The best meal we had, throught out the vc was at the Rose and Crown, which we did the next night and saw the fireworks again for a 2nt, we then walked back to the Y/C from Epcot. The lines were out the door at Beaches and Cream after the show so be forwarned, and yes
to all you lousy POOLHOPPERS, HAHAHHA. We were informed that
and saw that the security at the Y/C/ pool is defitinitely on duty,m and one women was complaining that, "She didn't see a problem,
why SHE couldn't use the YC pool, hahahaha, get lost, she even pointed out my wife and said. Look at that woman, she doesn't have a wrist band on, and to my wife's reply. Mamm, I am a guest here at the YC, but I am not swimming, nor do I have a bathing suit on, I am wearing shorts and a blouse. Hahahhaha, you pool hoppers and kudos to the lifeguards!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ate at the
Yachtsmen one night, so-so but service was excellent!!! All in all, with the excption of the Wilderness DUMP, it was a great vc. and glad to be HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can dance today as well !!!!!

:thewave: :thewave:

Denise :)

Originally posted by rocketmah781
This will be lengthy, but I want everyone to know of my thoughts as well as thanks to the boards... Here was my trip:
1. Grand Floridian, 3 nights 24th -27th June
2. Yacht Club, 2nights 27th-29th
3. Wilderness Lodge 29th-1st
4. Yacht Club 1st and 2nd July!!!
Okay, I resort hopped, why you ask, because I wanted to know where to stay from now on and where not to stay. This is MY thoughts and I tried to keep a open mind and unbiased, more to follow.Did you ever hear the old saying, "To each his own" Well I
feel when you read the boards and people rave about one resort or the other, take it with a grain of salt, your likes and dislikes are apples and oranges, including this one... I LOVE THE YACHT CLUB, why, you ask, I am big on the little things within a resort, and the little things and their attention to detail are what make a resort, a vacation, and a magical experience. THe pool, slide, walking to Epcot and Boarwalk, Beaches and Cream, the rooms, the decor and the architecture of the YC, etc. etc and our rooms,
we had lagoon view 2x. Yes, the GF was intelf, beautiful, but yes, we have 2 small boys, 9 and 6, well we felt it was more suited too honeymooners and couples without kids, but never once, was that made apparrent by no one at the GF. Now I will tell you what STUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The Wilderness Lodge, as we say here in New York, you must be on crack, the only thing to like about the Wilderness was the lobby. I know, the keyboards are already hot and heavy with you W/L lovers, but am I wrong if the entire 1st floor carpeting REEKS of mildew from everyone walking from the pool into the hotel and to Roaring Forks, the food court.
the Whispering Canyon gets real old!! after the 1st night dinner
You can hear the toliet flush in your room, that is everytime someone else does... We complained to mgmnt. and were given a nice courtyard room on the 6th floor, thank you W/L. However
truth be told, we RAN BACK TO THE Y/C and will never again stay anywhere else. Now onto the parks. The 1st day it was 97 degrees and we went to MK. The 1st FP was a 1hr wait on splash mtn. and it was so hot online, I thought people were going to drop. We went back to the pool and called it a day. Day 2 was pool in the morning and MGM at night, unfortunetly, the lighting was in front of us and we were headed to Sci Fi theater for dinner
and security told us at the gate, "We are closing the park", which we understood and the lighting was nothing short of biblical proportions. The only thing missing that night was Charlton Heston parting the red sea, hahaha. The next day we did Epcot and we got a illuminations cruise which was truly, something special, we celebrated my son's birthday on board, while watching the fireworks. One sidenote, you could of sat anywhere thta night around the lagoon an got a seat? The best meal we had, throught out the vc was at the Rose and Crown, which we did the next night and saw the fireworks again for a 2nt, we then walked back to the Y/C from Epcot. The lines were out the door at Beaches and Cream after the show so be forwarned, and yes
to all you lousy POOLHOPPERS, HAHAHHA. We were informed that
and saw that the security at the Y/C/ pool is defitinitely on duty,m and one women was complaining that, "She didn't see a problem,
why SHE couldn't use the YC pool, hahahaha, get lost, she even pointed out my wife and said. Look at that woman, she doesn't have a wrist band on, and to my wife's reply. Mamm, I am a guest here at the YC, but I am not swimming, nor do I have a bathing suit on, I am wearing shorts and a blouse. Hahahhaha, you pool hoppers and kudos to the lifeguards!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ate at the
Yachtsmen one night, so-so but service was excellent!!! All in all, with the excption of the Wilderness DUMP, it was a great vc. and glad to be HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter