I'm driving my husband (and everyone around me) crazy!! ... Apirl 23-30, 2013

Our last time was during Food & Wine and it was awful. I don't like the World Showcase when it's crowded either. DH is more of a thrill seeker, so there's not a lot of excitement there for him. I'm more about ambiance.
We're reversed. He's more ambiance. I'm the thrill seeker. He'll end up watching Logan while I ride things. lol

Talked with my sister-in-law on Saturday. Got her account set up online and linked her resort reservation. Gave her the information again about the group reservations for the two dinners. She also asked for our *itinerary*; so, I provided it. Her neighbor was over to help her set up some ADRs. She asked that I save her log in information as if she needs help, I can just go in and do it/fix it. One step closer! :)

I should NEVER have checked out that TP site. Never. I lost half the day there yesterday. lol

I should NEVER have checked out that TP site. Never. I lost half the day there yesterday. lol

Haha, I know!! I couldn't believe I hadn't discovered it before this trip. I can't even count how many hours I've wasted on there. Of course, I would like to think it has been time well spent and will pay off when we have a great trip... but I'm pretty sure in the end, that I could probably have accomplished the same with a LOT less obsession :)

Ugh ... I see everyone getting their Mickey Mail. I'm so jealous. 25 days to go. I'm guessing the TA got it and *maybe* sent it to the in-laws. Who knows. Not me, which is kind of irritating. Oh, well. We'll see what happens. I just have to get the Photopass Plus ordered sometime today/over the weekend. At least then I'll get something in the mail. *sigh*

Ugh ... I see everyone getting their Mickey Mail. I'm so jealous. 25 days to go. I'm guessing the TA got it and *maybe* sent it to the in-laws. Who knows. Not me, which is kind of irritating. Oh, well. We'll see what happens. I just have to get the Photopass Plus ordered sometime today/over the weekend. At least then I'll get something in the mail. *sigh*

I don't know what the deal is this year, but Mickey Mail seems to be more inconsistent than in the past.
My TA got ours, but Disney messed up our ME reservations, so she had to call and correct it, and now they're sending a new packet.

Still no Mickey mail. :( I even saw my Dad-in-Law Saturday. Thought maybe he'd have a special delivery.

Ordered my Photopass Plus today. Nearly forgot, and I'm 21 days out. So, hopefully, in the next couple days I'll be getting some kind of Mickey mail. ;)

Got our Photopass+ in the mail yesterday!!

TWO weeks from right now, we'll be at the airport. :)

Hubs just ordered some new shorts and a shirt, as well as shoes for Disney. So, I may as well too. :) Just ordered two pair of shorts from AE, as well as a pair of capris.

I also ordered a digital photo safe so I can just plug in my memory cards and have a backup instead of lugging the laptop.

Also, on Saturday I'm picking up the Hub's aunt from the airport. I'm meeting his Dad for an exchange. He'll give me our Disney packet from the TA :banana:, and I'll give him his sister. lol

This next week is going to feel like Christmas!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter