***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

Hey there DIS-ers,

My wife and I (30's) are going Aug 24-29 and would love to join an existing cruise if anybody has space.

If I don't hear back,I'm going to try to book my own and if I do, I'll extend the offer to join. So excited!

Michael

Hi All!

We have a party of 4 adults who would like to do a fireworks cruise for either November 9th or 10th. Anyone willing to split it with us?

Thanks!

Dabs

I have room for 2 on illuminations cruise for sat sept 14th. PM me please! $40 per person, includes cruise and driver tip!

My son and daughter-in-law will be celebrating their 5th anniversary at Disney on Sunday, December 15 (they were married in the Gazebo outside of the Beach Club resort!) - They will be having dinner at the Yachtsman and I thought a cruise after would be a GREAT anniversary present. Does anyone have room for 2 on that night? Thanks SO very much!

My son and daughter-in-law will be celebrating their 5th anniversary at Disney (they were married in the Gazebo outside of the Beach Club resort!) - They will be having dinner at the Yachtsman and I thought a cruise after would be a GREAT anniversary present. Does anyone have room for 2 on that night? Thanks SO very much!
I have room on Friday, December 13th. PM for more details, if the date works for you.

Thanks so much but we're not arriving until Saturday the 14th!! Have a great time!

Interested in an Illuminations cruise on November 10th. 2 adults. Anyone have some room? :)

On the off chance that someone managed to book a cruise but still has space, my hubby and I would love the chance to view illuminations from one of the boats. We're planning on being in EPCOT both 12/28 and NYE.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hello everyone -

I have booked an Illuminations Cruise on May 8, 2014. I have 3 spaces available. If anyone is interested please post a reply here. I don't have enough posts for email.

Current participants

Husband and I (early 50s)
Daughter and Son In Law (late 20s)
Grandson (5)
Lovely couple from New York

Mom and daughter (super fun, adults) team are looking to find some fun shipmates for July 16-24, 2014. Obviously, we can't afford it on our own, so who's with us?

Please PM... I have not yet booked!

I have a Wishes Cruise leaving from Contemporary on Wed. June 11th booked. I have room for 6 if anyone is interested. We are two 40 something women who like to drink our wine. :wave2:

Anybody up for sharing an Illuminations cruise with my wife and I on our baby moon on May 27th? We would have room for 8 more on the boat. I haven't made reservations yet, but we are hoping to find some other fans to split the cost before booking. Hope we can make this work for a special night!

I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Saturday, 9/27, with room to share. Our party consists of just my best friend and I (two fun single moms in our early 40s leaving the kids with their Grammas to enjoy the Food & Wine Festival for a few days :cool1:), so we have room for 8 more. If we fill the boat, the cost per person would work out to about $37, plus a tip for the captain. Illuminations is at 10:00 that night, so we need to be at the marina at the Yacht Club at 9:00.

Since this is a rare opportunity for us to travel without our respective kids, I'd like to keep the cruise to adults only. PM me if interested!

Thinking about getting a cruise for my friend and I. How does everyone work payment. Do you have your guests pre-pay or just pay that night. I would hate for them not to show up and being left with an empty boat.

Thinking about getting a cruise for my friend and I. How does everyone work payment. Do you have your guests pre-pay or just pay that night. I would hate for them not to show up and being left with an empty boat.

When I've shared cruises in the past, everyone just pays the person who booked in cash that night. Yes, there's an element of trust, since the person booking could get stuck with the cost, but I've shared a few and never run into any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter