Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking to see if anyone has openings for an Illuminations cruise on August 1. Party of 2, hoping to join.

Thanks

Hi. I'd love to join an Illuminations Cruise any day between 9/5 an 9/8. I'll be celebrating my 50th! Just need one spot. Please PM me if you have availability. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

We have space for one on Sunday, May 26 for an Illuminations cruise. We are 3 separate parties of 4, 3 & 2 adults. All of us have been to Disney scads of times but first time for a cruise for all of us. Cost would be $40 - gratuity included.

Deborah

Just wondering if anyone has any space for a family of 3 (myself, DH and DD who's 12) on an Illuminations Cruise any time between August 15th and 27th 2013. Thanks a lot...:wave2:

Does anyone have room on the Illuminations Cruise for a fun family of four for June 3? If not then, but we could possibly adjust our schedule witin a few days. Thx.

We are looking to see if anyone has room for four on an Illuminations Cruise anytime between Aug.1-7. We have two adults and two boys ages 15 and 9. We would love to split the cost if anyone has one reserved already.

Thanks!

kmlooman@charter.net

Hello, I would like to treat my mom to either wishes cruise (6/26) or illuminations cruise (6/23). Would could also entertain other dates - as I did not see any openings left for June. Will certainly share in costs.

thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone,

I know this is a bit early, but we have space for up to 5 on October 8 for an Illuminations cruise. Departs from Yacht Club. Cost would be $40 per person - gratuity included. Please PM me or respond to this post if interested. Thanks!

Hi everyone! Id love to surprise my amazing boyfriend with an illumination or wishes cruise on his birthday Aug 31st. If anyone has space for 2, please let me know. Id even be willing to pay extra for private dining :)

I hope everyone has an amazing upcoming Disney trip!!

I have room on an illuminations cruise for 6 people on August 20th. You'll be joining myself, DH, DS 25 and DD (celebrating her 21st birthday, on the 21st, so no worries, we won't be intoxicated on the boat lol:rotfl:, that'll be the next day around World Showcase;)). If we can get a full boat, I'm thinking the cost would be about $42 per person to cover the cruise, tax and gratuity for the captain.

I have room on an illuminations cruise for 6 people on August 20th. You'll be joining myself, DH, DS 25 and DD (celebrating her 21st birthday, on the 21st, so no worries, we won't be intoxicated on the boat lol:rotfl:, that'll be the next day around World Showcase;)). If we can get a full boat, I'm thinking the cost would be about $42 per person to cover the cruise, tax and gratuity for the captain.

glasslipper, just sent you a PM. We'd love to join you!! :cool1:

Hi again,

Still have room for one more on this Sunday night - Sunday, May 26. Cost would be $40 including gratuity as that would be a full boat.

Deborah

Anyone have enough room for 4 on a Wishes cruise September 2-8?

We are two adults and two respectful well behaved kids age 10 and 12.

Thanks!

Just checking again to see if anyone has room on a Wishes Cruise Sept 7-14? For 2 adults

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter