Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hi again,

Still have 3 spots open for this cruise. Hope to fill boat. Please send private message if interested.

Deborah

We will be at WDW Fri, Sat, Sun night (5/24 -26) and would love to do a fireworks cruise if anyone has room.

Thanks !

Anyone ever done one? I assume it would be hard to get the reservation but does anyone know what the cost it??

Thanks!

Tantoria, We would be interested in sharing an Illuminations cruise on 4/18 There are 4 of us. Hubby, myself and a 17 & 16 year old. We are ahappy group! Have you found anyone yet to share? Have you already booked the cruise?

Hi again everyone,

We now have room for a single on the night of Sunday, May 26th for the Illuminations cruise. Cost would be $40 and gratuity to Captain.

We are 3 separate parties of adults and this is the first crusie for all of us although we are "seasoned Disney goers."

Deborah

Hi again everyone,

We now have room for a single on the night of Sunday, May 26th for the Illuminations cruise. Cost would be $40 and gratuity to Captain.
Deborah

Just to clarify the above cost...the $40 should be for everything, including the gratuity, correct?

We have room for one more on our May 4th cruise. Two couples, two women friends, and three solo travelers. Cost of the cruise should be $40 per person all inclusive if we fill the boat with one last cruiser. Email, pm or post here if interested! :boat:

Hi Patty57.

Yes - if we get our last poerson to make up 10, the $40 would include the captain's gratuity. If we stay at 9 - the gratuity will be up to each party.

Deborah

Still got rooms for Illumination cruise on Monday, May 20. 4 adults so far, so looking for a new more to share the cost. Please send PM if interested. :)

I'm a newbie so I can't PM yet but if you still have space available, I have 2 young adults who are very interested. I'll PM you once I get a few more posts under my belt.

Hi, does anyone want to share a Wishes premium cruise between August 3rd - 6th? There are 6 adults (3 couples in a family), so 4 spaces would be left. I haven't booked anything yet, as I will be on honeymoon when reservations open!

Hi, does anyone want to share a Wishes premium cruise between August 3rd - 6th? There are 6 adults (3 couples in a family), so 4 spaces would be left. I haven't booked anything yet, as I will be on honeymoon when reservations open!

How much per person? I have three and we might be interested!!! It would be me (44) my mom (67) and my son (17). Unless that's not a good mix with those you already have going. Let me know!!

Looking for someone that has a Wishes Cruise who'd like to share between sept 8-14th!!!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

Anyone have a spot for one on Illuminations or Wishes cruise from April 22-24? :)

Hi, I am looking to share this Illuminations cruise on May 12th.

This trip was supposed to be with my two boys and my sister's family but it is not meant to be.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested, and we can take it from there.

Cheers!

Roehl

:sail: Room for a solo traveler on our May 4th Illuminations Cruise. Our boat is made up of two couples, two women friends and three solo travelers, so hop on board.

Cost is $346.13 including tax, but not gratuity for the captain. If we fill the boat with one last passenger, price would be $40 per person, including tax and tip.

PM or email me, or post here.

Patty

Cruise is now filled!

Quantum3 or anyone else - we are interested in joining someone who has booked a cruise on Illuminations around June 3. We have 2 adults/2 children.

Looking for Wishes Cruise either Sept 8 or 14th! 2 adults on their 5th anniversary pls PM me if you have room!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter