Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

We are a family of three ( dad, mom, 9yo son) and we have reserved an Epcot Illuminations Fireworks Cruise for Monday, 10/14. We are interested in sharing it with one or two small families to offset the cost. The boat holds 10 , leaves at 8:30 from the yacht&beach club marina. Includes complimentary snacks and drinks. Total cost is $346 plus tip for capt. Should be a fun time!!

We are a family of three ( dad, mom, 9yo son) and we have reserved an Epcot Illuminations Fireworks Cruise for Monday, 10/14. We are interested in sharing it with one or two small families to offset the cost. The boat holds 10 , leaves at 8:30 from the yacht&beach club marina. Includes complimentary snacks and drinks. Total cost is $346 plus tip for capt. Should be a fun time!!

Hi.
:welcome: to the DISboards, qnfltcapt!

This is a great way to find others to share your cruise,
but to get more attention from guests going at that same time,
you should EDIT your title to something like:

Share IllumiNations Cruise - Mon. Nov. 14, 2013

-----------------------------------------------

You can EDIT the TITLE of a thread that you posted in two ways-

1- Do not open the thread, but in the listing,
double-click in the dead-space just to the RIGHT of the thread title.
When the title "highlights," just retype the title and hit the RETURN/ENTER key.

2- Open the thread.
In the lower right corner, click on "Edit."
When that page opens, in the lower right corner, click on "Go Advanced."
In the box at the top of that page, retype your title.
In the lower center, click on "Save Changes."

Hi,

If you are looking for a special way to celebrate Mother's Day this year and are at WDW, why not go on an Illuminations Fireworks Cruise?

The price is $346 (plus tip) for a boat that holds 10. I have a reservation for May 12, 2013.

Due to my family not being able to go I only have three people right now (solo 50 male and a mother and daughter), so looking to defray the cost. I think $40/person is fair. If you are interested, PM me and we can take it from there.

Cheers!

Roehl

Looks like you have your group but if something happens and you need more my group of three would interested. Grandson is 7.

Hi qnfltcapt and matownse. Danny, Brian and Reid welcome you to the TPAS DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly and knowledgeable bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet the DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

Does anyone have an Illuminations Cruise they are looking to share? June 19, 20, 21 or June 23 or 24? We are a party of two. :):)

Hi,

We have room for two more (possibly four, as there are two tentative until next Friday) on a May 12, 2013 Illuminations Cruise. The cost would be $40 each (tax and tip included).

Some details: boat holds 10; bagged snacks and bottled water provided; depart from Yacht Club at 8:30 pm (with guests to be at pier at 8 pm); and a brief cruise around Epcot before setting up for Illuminations close to bridge.

If you are interested, PM me and I can send you additional details or answer questions.

Cheers!

Roehl

Hi! I'm new to the thread but bf and I are coming dec 1-7 and I want to surprise him with a mk wishes cruise. We're staying at bc and love the marina. Can someone please tell me the prices for this cruise, length, #of people it accommodates and everything else I need to know :)
Thanks!!!
Melissa

Is anyone interested in sharing an Illuminations cruise during the time of 8/18-8/22. There are 3 of us.

Hi all I was wondering if anyone has room for 2 from May 22- 25 2013 and if so how much? My wife and I are finally celebrating our 30th anniversary 3 years late there was a family medical emergency back then so couldn't go away. Would prefer Wish's but flexible.:smickey:

Hi all I was wondering if anyone has room for 2 from May 22- 25 2013 and if so how much? My wife and I are finally celebrating our 30th anniversary 3 years late there was a family medical emergency back then so couldn't go away. Would prefer Wish's but flexible.:smickey:

If you are really flexible and don't care about having your own private cruise you may want to think about doing Pirates and Pals. For 2 people I think it is like $115 total. Yes, its a little kid friendly, but we are all kids at heart!! They have a little reception before hand and snacks. Plus you get to meet a few special friends like Smee, Hook, and _______. It leaves from the Contemporary and does allow you to watch Wishes. Only available Fri-Monday. :) Have fun!

Hi,

We have 4 seats available for an Illuminations Cruise on May 12th.

$40/person covers share of boat, tax, tip, and water/soda/bagged snacks. (Departure and return at Yacht Club.)

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions, through this thread or PM.

Cheers!

Roehl

Wondering if anyone has 2 spots available on a Wishes cruise- May 20, 21, 23, or 24th. Hubby and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary. Tried to get on the Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise, but they're all booked up.

Thanks!:)

Thanks mjpisani21 I had originally thought about the Pirate one but no bookings the nights we are there. So still hoping we can find an opening on a preferably Wishes one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter