If You Were A Disney Cast Member..

I want to be a conductor on the train in MK -OR- I want to serve beer at the UK kiosk in Epcot.

I think it would be fun to be one of the CM's that gets to play games with the kids all day at FW. They always seem like they are having fun :thumbsup2

I would work at FW stealing those Mickey lamp posts. :lmao:

Seriously, my job would be at check in at the fort. I always see people antsy to get through so they can start their trip. Checking out wouldn't be fun though as I hate seeing people leave the fort.

I would work at the Meadows Trading Post. I love it there.

What!? Nobody wants to work housekeeping? lol I would like to be a driver on the safari ride. My wife would probably pay them to work at the Haunted Mansion.

I would love to work around FW. I wouldn't care if it was emptying trash cans, prepping the sites after people check out, delivering luggage to cabins, working at the Trading Post, anything would be great. DH wants to drive one of the boats or possibly the monorail. I figure that way I wouldn't get "burned out" on the parks since I wasn't working in them.

What!? Nobody wants to work housekeeping? lol I would like to be a driver on the safari ride. My wife would probably pay them to work at the Haunted Mansion.

I gotta say, I don't know about other folk, but we tend to tip our housekeeper pretty well, and they generally do a good job for us.

And when we stay at the Fort in our TT , , my housekeeper does a pretty good job too. :love:

I would love to work around FW. I wouldn't care if it was emptying trash cans, prepping the sites after people check out, delivering luggage to cabins, working at the Trading Post, anything would be great. DH wants to drive one of the boats or possibly the monorail. I figure that way I wouldn't get "burned out" on the parks since I wasn't working in them.

I never thought of that one and would be one I would put on my list as long as it's not cleaning the Comfort Stations. Collecting trash, etc. would be fine.

Larry

This is an easy one: CEO of the Walt Disney Corp., that way I can undo the damage Mike Eisner did to classic WDW. While I believe change is good, but he took way too much of the classic ambiance away from WDW.

I'd be a photographer. I LOVE photography.

I'd really like to work at FW, but I don't wanna have to wear one of those outfits. ;)

Some great dreams. I want to drive a bus. :duck:I know, that's a little goofy to want to do, but, I love the folks that tell stories or joke with the riders.

I would consider security too, as long as it's not a bag checker at the gates. Booorrrring !

The joke around our house is that I would work at the Christmas Store at the village and my dh would drive a bus for Disney. Maybe when we retire!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter