If You Had..

GalDisney

DIS Veteran
If you you had a long lost uncle who passed away and left you $3,000.00 with the condition that you had to spent it all over two days and nights at WDW, how would you spend it?

I would bring as many family and friends with me and stay where we can all stay for 2 nights with that money. And make sure it covered everyones tickets. At first I thought I would just live it up for 2 nights. But I would feel so much better sharing my love of disney with others. :love:

I would take my whole family as well, then I would do random acts of kindness all over the place.

For example: I would go to The Crystal palace and say I will pay for everyone's meal that eats here for the next 2 hours. I would do that with every meal that I eat at WDW for two days. Then I would go to the emporium or mouseworks and stand at a specific register and say for the next 30 minutes I will pay for whatever anyone brings up to the register.

I would then go to the Dole whip stand and say for the rest of the day all dole whips are free, I'll pay for everyone purchased

If I had enough left over at the end of the second night, I would tell disney to make all counter service eateries free from like 5:00 until closing, and that would probably clean me out.

but haven't been able to .

RE: the random acts of kindness, I knew the son of a prominent business man in our city who worked his way up from a roadside veggie stand to a chain of supermarkets.

At his Dad's funeral he said his Mom kept his Dad on a daily cash allowance because if he had a $ in his pocket - he'd find someone else who needed it more. He spoke about his Dad at WDW buying ice creams for a group of school kids ( 30 of them ) he was goofing around with in line for one of the attractions. His Dad would pick up the tab for the next table at restaurants. He was never flashy about it - he would just tell the CM / or hand some money to the school chaperones and be on his way. If I had the $ I would do that.

I would take my whole family as well, then I would do random acts of kindness all over the place.

For example: I would go to The Crystal palace and say I will pay for everyone's meal that eats here for the next 2 hours. I would do that with every meal that I eat at WDW for two days. Then I would go to the emporium or mouseworks and stand at a specific register and say for the next 30 minutes I will pay for whatever anyone brings up to the register.

I would then go to the Dole whip stand and say for the rest of the day all dole whips are free, I'll pay for everyone purchased

If I had enough left over at the end of the second night, I would tell disney to make all counter service eateries free from like 5:00 until closing, and that would probably clean me out.

Wow, but I think you'll need more than $3000!!

What a cool idea! Something tells me $3,000 would run out really quickly that way =)

This is what I would do:
I would treat my sister to a visit at WDW. She and I would stay in a MK view room at the Contemp...or GF or Poly. We would have dinner one night at the Calif. Grill. We would have Breakfast at Chef Mickey;s. We would see Cirque De Soli (spelling?). I would buy her two days of tickets for Mk and Epcot. I have an AP for I am covered for park admissions already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter