If you could ride one ride with Walt Disney what would it be?

GrumpyDad2B

Earning My Ears
I guess I would want to ride Pirates, because its my favorite and would love to know what his thoughts were in designing and layout the ride.

Also I would like to go on one of the newer rides with lots of new technology to see what he thought about the advancements.....I wonder what he could come up with with todays technology?

Marilyn Mc said:
Definitely the Railroad Train. :goodvibes

I agree! I think this would allow the maximum amount of time to talk w/ Walt and hear his thoughts on various aspects of the park as we rode around.

Small World. SM holds a special place in my family. My parents first date was to NY World's Fair and they rode SM. They actually went back to World's Fair a second time because they had such a good time. They married in 1968 and have been married 37 years. Thanks uncle Walt you make everything magical. :teeth:

:Pinkbounc
I would love to ride on Splash mountain with Walt Disney.......
In my opinion it is the best ride in Disney world and I would love to hear him scream!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

It is almost impossible to pick just one so I am not. I am going to pick a couple, at least.

1) IASW- One of his originals
2) COP- Another one of his originals
3) WDW Railroad- He had a love of trains from early days of childhood.
4- Spaceship Earth- He also had a love for EPCOT and this is the mainstay for that park.

:love: ::MickeyMo :love:

My first and only choice would have to be the Railroad because Walt loved railroads and besides can you imagine taking a tour with him telling all about his back stories and plans and dreams?

Slightly Goofy

Rides? No way. I'd take him for a cocktail at the Adventurers Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter