If you could ride one ride with Walt Disney what would it be?

I would love to go on Kilimanjaro safari with Walt Disney because I think he'd just be amazed. He always wanted the Jungle Cruise to have real animals instead of anamotronics, but for some reason they couldn't do that. I think he would really enjoy the Safari because it has real animals and that's always what he wanted to have. A ride with real animals. Also all the detail and work put into it. He'd love it! Bringing him to Epcot would be fun to because that was his dream!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Spaceship Earth all the way! That was my favorite at Epcot and probably the one that I gained the most from. I'm a nostalgia buff and I would totally love to ride that one with him! I would've even ask him questions... just enjoy it and see what he would say.

Definitely CoP for me....or could I Just have dinner with him inside the Castle?

Considering that he's been gone for a while, it'd have to be The Haunted Mansion... :upsidedow

Pirates - because he was so involved in its creation. I would love to hear the whys and hows of its design.

I would ride the Carousel of Progress with Walt, it would be SOOO magical! :goodvibes

how about the Monorail ?

I'd love to hang out with Walt on a long monorail ride as we survey the World and listen to his insights, especially as we ride through EPCOT.

Either POC or Haunted Mansion, I would want to be able to talk to him as we rode :thumbsup2

Philamagic, because I was told on the KTTK tour that he always wanted to make a full interactive movie like that, and EE!:thumbsup2

Philamagic, because I was told on the KTTK tour that he always wanted to make a full interactive movie like that, and EE!:thumbsup2

luvthemouse71, I agree. I heard on the KTTK tour also that this attraction is the closest to what his dream was for reaching all of our senses. My next choice would be the Jungle Cruise or Carousel of Progress.

This type of thread is usually on our theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter