If You Could Change FP+???

What Would You Change About Fastpass?

• More Selections At Time of Initial Booking?

• Make Ride Selections Only 30 Days Before? (Less Days)

• Make Ride Selections 120 Days Before? (More Days)

• Ability To Choose More Than One Headliner?

• Ability To Choose A Ride More Than Once For Same Day?

• Ability To Book Them Based Upon Your Reservation and Not Park Ticket Being Tied?

• Ability To Book Attractions In Multiple Parks?

• A Choice of 3 Rides, Plus One Character Meet, Plus One Parade or Fireworks Viewing?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get rid of the stupid tiering OR allow people to book FP+ in different parks on the same day. It makes park hoppers worthless.

Eliminate this stupid 60 Day Advance booking for all attractions. It should be 30 days for a certain percentage of all FP+, 15 days for more, 7 days for more and day of for the rest. If Disney doesn't put availability back into their mix they've made their ride reservation system worthless. No tourist likes to be that scheduled.

Frankly after a week spent touring Universal and SeaWorld I was sick to death of the way Disney does things. Their MyMagic/FP+ debacle is less than useless to me. I was so infuriated with fighting the schedule (and I'd planned 60 days in advance and had all the attractions & Meet & Greets I wanted) I was ready to never return to a Disney park.

1. Make new Magic Bands that have a small screen and which vibrate (like a beeper function), letting you know you've entered your next FP window. Why have a MB only to have to print out all your FP times?

2. Give precedence to those who are making FP reservations from a US IP address. Why should Nigel and Penelope Dorchester from Newcastle-upon-Thames (who have been to WDW 19 times in the last 4 years) have priority over Jim and Rose McGowan from Lincoln, Nebraska (who are making their first trip to WDW)? The Brits get special-Brit only packages as it is, and can pay in pounds sterling for their WDW vacations. Does Alton Towers let you pay for your vacation there in American dollars?

1. Make new Magic Bands that have a small screen and which vibrate (like a beeper function), letting you know you've entered your next FP window. Why have a MB only to have to print out all your FP times?

2. Give precedence to those who are making FP reservations from a US IP address. Why should Nigel and Penelope Dorchester from Newcastle-upon-Thames (who have been to WDW 19 times in the last 4 years) have priority over Jim and Rose McGowan from Lincoln, Nebraska (who are making their first trip to WDW)? The Brits get special-Brit only packages as it is, and can pay in pounds sterling for their WDW vacations. Does Alton Towers let you pay for your vacation there in American dollars?

Well, I don't know anything about the Dorchesters and the McGowans, but I love the idea of having a bit more display/functionality on the band. It's a lot of tech that still has me taking screen shots of everything AND printing paper backups. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter