if you change resorts do you drop your fastpasses

jamoka

Earning My Ears
I just realized I can get my resort cheaper.. still booking through WDW site. I don't know if I made a mistake in number of guests, or if they have lowered the price. Regardless, I would like to rebook at the lower rate.

If I do this, will I lose my fast passes? I am within the 60 day window, but not the 30 day. I can call tomorrow, but wanted to do it tonight to lock in the cheaper room.

Thanks in advance for letting me know!

No idea, sorry. If I were you I would book the new room, not cancel your original room, and call tomorrow for help.

Good luck!

You might try asking your question over in ‘theme park attractions and strategies’ where all of the FP+ experts hang out :)

Thank you both for your responses. I was able to just "change" my reservation. So.. I did and saved myself $150 woot woot! Now, praying I don't lose slinky dog dash!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter