If you are PIF, and DCL gave you the chance to cancel w/o penalty, would you?

Subi WRX

Hangs with Jerry Springer thugs at Universal
No debating or judging, plenty of other threads for that.

A simple YES or NO will do. Appreciate it if folks would answer only if they are PIF.

We are a resounding YES.

Have nonrefundable airfare as well, but plenty of other vacation opportunities in FL are available during that time. Even other cruise lines who leave and return the same day as our Disney Cruise.

Yes...and we buy trip insurance, so we would only lose our insurance money.

Yes.

We were just talking about this last night. Not because of the alcohol policy, but just because there isn't that much "magic in the name" for us anymore. It's been a slow, steady and creeping realization for us since we booked this cruise 18 months ago... I think after this cruise we will spend our money elsewhere and stop paying such a premium for "magic"

Last edited:
Yes. Not explicitly because of the alcohol policy change (although I think that signals other incoming shifts), but because in the time since I booked this cruise (back in February) I've gone on another cruise and done a LOT of reading, and let's say my taste in cruises has ... matured.

I would cancel and rebook on either Celebrity, or given the price I paid for DCL, a suite on NCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter