*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE HELP!

I am trying to activate account so that I may post. I have received the email with activation code but I keep getting the following response:

vBulletin Message
We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid. Make sure that you have the entire address from the email, and that your email client has not split the address over several lines.

Please try again with the full address from the email that you received. If it still does not work, try filling in the activation form:
Activation form

If you do not know your activation code, you can find it in the email that was sent to you when you first registered. To have it sent again, please click here:
Send new email with activation code.

If all else fails, email the administrator, making sure that you include your registered email address and username.

When I try to email administrator from my yahoo account it will not let me.

Thank you so much for your help

Hmmm, I have never see that before. Are you clicking on the link or copy/pasting it?

Have you tried to fill in the Activation Form by hand (keyboard)?

Not sure what address it gives but you will need to email support@wdwinfo.com just like the first post in this thread says, from the email account you used when you registered.

Yes, I have, and have gotten no responding email from 'them' (sorry, I can't post the email address) in order to get my account activated.

It's quite frustrating. :confused3

Who is your email provider (not your email address, just what provider do you use?) ?

Have you checked your spam/junk mail box?

Are you sending the email to support@wdwinfo.com from the same email address you used to register the account and including your user name and a description of the problem?

Who is your email provider (not your email address, just what provider do you use?) ?

Have you checked your spam/junk mail box?

Are you sending the email to ( ) from the same email address you used to register the account and including your user name and a description of the problem?

Yes to both questions.

AOL is my provider. I checked my spam folder and nothing there, either.

Thanks.

I went ahead and re-registered, as I was getting nowhere with emailing emailing the support link given.

Thanks for trying to help, though.

Sorry about that. Sometimes it can take a few days for the email to be resent. I am glad you were able to get the confirmation this time. Have fun planning your trip! :)

I cannot post to the rent trade boards, but I have been able to in the past. As I was on the site this morning, I couldn't even find it. I logged out and back in and found the rent/trade board but it would not let me post there. When I went back to the forums the rent/trade boards were not there again. Are we still allowed to transfer points?

I cannot post to the rent trade boards, but I have been able to in the past. As I was on the site this morning, I couldn't even find it. I logged out and back in and found the rent/trade board but it would not let me post there. When I went back to the forums the rent/trade boards were not there again. Are we still allowed to transfer points?

Your account is not activated again. Did you change the email address on the account?

You will need to follow the directions in the first post to get it reactivated.

pepperw2, you have not completed your registration. Please follow the directions in the first post of this thread.

Hello. I tried to register but the email didn't arrive because my email account stopped receiving messages (it needed me to re-activate it). The problem should be fixed now. Can you re-send the email or should I re-register? Thanks!

Hello. I tried to register but the email didn't arrive because my email account stopped receiving messages (it needed me to re-activate it). The problem should be fixed now. Can you re-send the email or should I re-register? Thanks!

Please follow the directions in the first post of this thread to have the email resent to you. If that doesn't work after a few days post again and let me know.

All set now, thanks! I had followed the directions first, but it took a few days and I was impatient since we have not much time before our trip (and we have no ADR's, for one thing, didn't even know how important that would be). But it's not your fault that my email was screwy. Thanks!

I sent an email to the one listed on this thread, and I still haven't been able to compklete regisrtation so that I can post.
Thanks

I sent an email to the one listed on this thread, and I still haven't been able to compklete regisrtation so that I can post.
Thanks

When did you send it?

Are you sending it from the same account that you used when you registered originally?

Have you checked your Spam box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter