*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent over an email yesterday at about 1:48pm (from the email I registered with) and have not received a reply. I never received the registration email (it's not in my spam folder) and I can only post here. Posting anywhere else gets me the "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" message.

You sent it to the support@wdwinfo.com address?

It can sometimes take a few days so give it another day or so. I will check back to see if it gets taken care of.

LMAO....it wouldn't let me reply yes, because I'm not allowed to post email addresses but yea that's the address I sent it to.

:lmao: Sorry about that. Believe me "blah, blah, blah" is all my kids hear me say!

Give it another day and I will check back and see if it has been taken care of, if not I will see what I can do. :)

Sorry for the delay. In the meantime you can do a whole lot of reading and you can ask questions here on the Welcome Board (start a new thread) if you have something you need to know now.

You will have to "toss your cookies" . As long as you have cookies from the DIS attached to this account it won't allow another registration.

I'm also having problems but i think it's because i had two accounts (old dog and new dog) and wanted 'new dog' to get emails at right location.

el_bandito

I'm also having problems but i think it's because i had two accounts (old dog and new dog) and wanted 'new dog' to get emails at right location.

el_bandito

Probably. If you tried to change the email address for an account it sends an email to the old account to confirm the change as a safety measure. Were you changing the email address? And did you get a confirmation?

If you no longer have access to the old email account you will need to send an email to the support address in the first post that contains the old email address and your new address, the user name and an explanation of the problem.

Hi. I am having a problem getting my daughter registered. Her Dis name is Princess*Laura. I have faxed everything and she got the email to activate her account, but she still can't post. I have been trying since 3/15. Can I get a status of her activation?

Thank you for any help.
Linda

I cant view the rent/trade board for points

That is because you have not completed your registration. You need to follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. Until your registration is complete you won't be able to view that board.

I still haven't got my confirmation email. I emailed for it but haven't got anything yet. Can someone help please, I want to post on other boards :yay:

I still haven't got my confirmation email. I emailed for it but haven't got anything yet. Can someone help please, I want to post on other boards :yay:

Have you checked your Spam Box? When did you send the email to support?

I do not even see my user name! This board is wonderful to read, but i'm not sure how to get around it!!

I do not even see my user name! This board is wonderful to read, but i'm not sure how to get around it!!

Your username is to the left "sak052" and you are fully registered so you can post anywhere on the boards.

You have been posting on the other boards just fine so I am not sure what the problem is?

Hello... I have not received a validation email. I emailed the address listed on the first post and still nothing.
Can you help?

Yes I checked my spam box. I think my original request was on the 25th if that helps.

I am sorry for the delay then. Please send another email and if you haven't had your status fixed by the beginning of next week I will see what I can do.

Make sure you include your username, the email address that you registered with and send it from that account, and a description of the problem (you didn't receive the confirmation email and need your account activated.) I will check up on you here to see if it has been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter