*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so the problem is solved! it was the smiley things that were causing the problem. I removed them & it posted! Thanks!

I'm trying to post in the Dining Reviews section

This is exactly what it says "Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'."

Am I doing something wrong maybe? I can't figure it out! Its driving me nuts! I keep writing out my reviews then they won't post!

This means that you have a link in your post (a URL, a email address, link to a photo, something of that nature.) New posters can't post links until they hit a certain number of posts (this is an anti-spam measure), but you should be able to post plain text.

Thank you for the information!
We are up and running! Looking forward to diving into the boards.
Thanks a ton!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I recently registered to disboards. In addition to not receiving emails, on my 'user cp', it doesn't show the threads that I am subscribed to, which makes it a harded to find my thread after a day or so. Sorry to complain.

Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks

I recently registered to disboards. In addition to not receiving emails, on my 'user cp', it doesn't show the threads that I am subscribed to, which makes it a harded to find my thread after a day or so. Sorry to complain.

Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks

I am sending you a PM to answer this! :)

I have not been able to get into a thread I have been in for the last year and a half. Don't know what happened. Was registered and have received no emails about activation

I have not been able to get into a thread I have been in for the last year and a half. Don't know what happened. Was registered and have received no emails about activation

Can you give me more information? Your registration appears to be fine. What is the thread?

If it was one of the very long, ongoing threads then it is probably because those have been removed from the boards temporarily. There was an announcement about that on Thursday. Most of those threads have formed new threads to meet on until the original threads return.

Can someone explain why I can post to any other board here. I registered quite a while ago, and was never able to post. Just gave up. We are now planning another trip in December and I'd love to get involved on the board, but am unable to post. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Can someone explain why I can post to any other board here. I registered quite a while ago, and was never able to post. Just gave up. We are now planning another trip in December and I'd love to get involved on the board, but am unable to post. Can anyone tell me what to do?

You never responded completed your registration by confirming it. You should have gotten an email with a link to click on to confirm your registration.

You need to send an email to support@wdwinfo.com from the same email address you signed up with. Please include your username. Make sure you check your Spam/Junk/Bulk mailbox because sometimes the email will end up there. If you don't get a response back please let me know and I will have a webmaster look into it for you. :)

11:50am 2/7/08:
Also didn't receive an activation email. Received a generic welcome one, but nothing with activation links or information on verifying the account.

Thanks.

11:50am 2/7/08:
Also didn't receive an activation email. Received a generic welcome one, but nothing with activation links or information on verifying the account.

Thanks.

You are fine. You are fully registered. You are free to post on all of the boards here. :welcome: If you have any questions let us know!:)

I can post on the newuser board, but nada for anything else. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter