*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by lovetoscrap, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disneymagic12

disneymagic12 Disneyholic

Hi, I'm also having problems posting on boards besides this one. I tried to create an account with my gmail address and my hotmail address. I didn't receive an activation email in either inbox.

thx!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 2littleprincesses28

2littleprincesses28 Mouseketeer

I too am unable to activate my acct. I have contacted all of the email adresses.

4. DisneyFan83

DisneyFan83 DIS Veteran

I changed my email, and never received a confirmation... then I emailed both support and then the 111 address, and still received nothing. I checked my bulk email, but there's nothing there either.

5. Sandra08

Sandra08 Earning My Ears

I haven't received my activation email.

6. sluna77

sluna77 Mouseketeer

7. pw1010

pw1010 Earning My Ears

Any update? I still can't post and never rec'd the initial activation email. I use gmail as well.

8. PiratePoint

PiratePoint Earning My Ears

:sad1: I also did not recieve an activation e-mail. I use Yahoo e-mail.:sad1:

9. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

UPDATE!!
    :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

Everyone shout together with me

:cheer2: THANK YOU WEBMASTERS!!!:cheer2:

It looks like all the new members that have posted here are now fully registered! Look under your user name--if it says "Earning my Ears" you may now fly free and post to your hearts content.

Enjoy your DIS time :goodvibes

Please DO NOT try to change your email address at this time for any reason or you may end up right back here. For the DIS veterns that were here due to email changes, please check your accounts and posting abilities and let me know if you have been taken care of also. Thanks.

If anyone else is having problems please continue to post here so we direct the WM's to one thread.

10. chinadoll03

chinadoll03 Earning My Ears

Thank you!!! Whoo-hoo!!!:yay:

11. CdnTink

CdnTink Earning My Ears

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!! I just found this post and have been having this problem for over a week!! Now I can post!!

12. pw1010

pw1010 Earning My Ears

Thank you!

13. splashmountainjaxson

splashmountainjaxson AP Holder & DVC Member

Hello
    I also have not received an activation link in my email. I check junk folders, and nothing is there either. I am posting here in hopes to be fully 'activated'.
    Thanks!

14. Copper Queen

Copper Queen Mouseketeer

Thanks for getting us up and running!:yay:

15. lovetoscrap

When did you register? Try logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't work then you are still being processed. Post here again so I can let a WM know.

16. i_heart_disney85

i_heart_disney85 Earning My Ears

I keep getting an error-postcount to low message every time i try to post! Its been happening for the past 3 days. I've received my register email & i'm logged in. Any advice?

17. lovetoscrap

Where are you trying to post?

18. i_heart_disney85

i_heart_disney85 Earning My Ears

I'm trying to post in the Dining Reviews section

This is exactly what it says "Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'."

Am I doing something wrong maybe? I can't figure it out! Its driving me nuts! I keep writing out my reviews then they won't post!

19. splashmountainjaxson

splashmountainjaxson AP Holder & DVC Member

I registered on Jan 10th ( or close there to it)....I have logged off and back on..still not able to Post. Looks like I am still being processed.

20. diznykidz

diznykidz Earning My Ears

I am still unable to post to any points for rent or trade threads???
    I am looking to rent points in February and would like to figure out how to do it.:confused3
    If anyone can help with this please e-mail me at momz3boyz@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Christine

21. lovetoscrap

Hmmm. I have no idea. I don't think that board has a post count minimum to post. Are you getting logged out when you try to post? Look in the upper right corner and make sure it still says your name when you are tryint to post. Try posting a thread/post response here on the Test board: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88 and come back and let me know what happens. I will find a Dining board Mod and see if there is something going on I don't know about over there.

Yep, it does. Be patient. It may take a few days. You can start threads to ask questions here on the Welcome Board and we will try to help with anything we can. You can also start a thread here and I can move it to the appropriate board if you want, but you won't be able to respond to any of the replys you get. But if you just want to get answers it can still be helpful.

You are still not fully registered so you will have to wait until the WM's process it. Since the emails are not getting to people it takes longer. Unfortunately you can't post about needed to rent points on any other board but the DVC Rent/Trade board and I can't move a thread over there. Hopefully you will get processed soon. I will keep checking in on you. Make sure you keep checking in so you will know if it happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.