If money was no object...

Contemporary Suite, Theme Park View, Concierge Level, or a butler lol.

I just got back from AKL a few weeks ago, so I'm going to say the Poly. I love the theme of the resort, and would love to have the monorail option.

If it was for a Christmas trip Fort Wilderness Lodge. Any other time of the year AKL Savanna view followed very closely by BWI Garden Villa.

Well if money was no object and it was just two adults I'd actually go to Bora Bora and stay in a private bungalow over the clear blue water.

However, at Disney with an unlimited budget for two adults I'd probably pick a suite at the GF, I think that would be so beautiful and private but still immersed in the magic of Disney.

I'm with previous posters- my dream is the Cinderella Castle suite.

More realistically (hahaha...) would be the Victorian suite at the Grand Floridian. Although a Contemporary Resort room high in the tower overlooking the Magic Kingdom would be amazing, the Grand Floridian is just my favourite resort.

I love YC and that's where we usually stay but I'd have to say CL at AK. I really want to do the special animal programs you can only do if you stay at AK but we're waiting until the kiddos are older to stay there.

I'd love to stay at Bay Lake Tower Theme Park View.

We love the modern style, and those floor to ceiling windows would be incredible!
this would be my vote hands down.... but if money is ABSOLUTELY no object, Poly Villas. maybe a split stay between the two - who knows LOL

If I had unlimited budget I think I would contact Disney Management directly and let them know I want a magical and highly memorable trip and cost is not a concern. I think they would respond as I believe they respond to people who have unlimited budgets every year with things not listed.

We did two weeks in tahiti for our honeymoon. One week in bora bora and one in moorea. There's not enough money in the world to make me stay at the bungalows at the poly

That said, Disney wise, we're doing 11 days club level at the poly in a few weeks, best location for family, but I'd lean towards bw or bc club if we left the kiddos home

I'd build a monorail line straight to my AKL Savanna View Room and stay there :rotfl2:

We stayed at AKL in April and absolutely loved it. I just don't think the theming there can be beat. Only downside is buses only for transportation, and I'd like a little more variety. So to switch it up, I'd go for a theme park view room at GF.

We would try a split stay between AKL (savannah view) and Contemporary. Maybe with a day or two of Beach Club.

If I had unlimited budget I think I would contact Disney Management directly and let them know I want a magical and highly memorable trip and cost is not a concern. I think they would respond as I believe they respond to people who have unlimited budgets every year with things not listed.

I am on board with this!

Otherwise, I'll jump on the Poly bandwagon. Then maybe a villas at wilderness lodge b\c I really want to stay there ( i know they aren't that expensive, but hey). Then probably Contemporary with Theme park view.

I'd definitely go with the Poly bungalow. I don't need to get in the water, I just like being on it or looking out over it. As a matter of fact, I'd rather enjoyed being on the lake view side of CR tower than theme park view the one time we stayed there.

I would go with Bora Bora or Fiji in or an overwater bungalow. Those two are over 'real' water. At WDW I would do the AKL lodge Savannah view there may be nowhere in the world where you have the amenities of a resort and the animals outside yor window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter