If I take a 2-year-old to CRT

Eliza'sMom

Mouseketeer
Will she get a princess wand? I know this may seem silly, but she'll be almost 3 and will notice if all the other little girls have wands and she doesn't. So has anyone taken a toddler they weren't paying for and still gotten the "surprise gift?"

I don't know the answer but have a suggestion. You could buy a wand without her knowing and give the wand to her if there if they do not give her one

Havent been to CRT in years but I would think so. And if they didnt and you ask for one for her I cant see them saying no! Its Disney World, to make the children happy, and how much could one of those wands cost them?

I was wondering the same thing. I am paying $125 for me, my husband, and my 6 yr old granddaughter. We are not paying for my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter, but all little children should get the wands. If either my husband or I were a child instead of adult, they would be giving out another wand anyway.

I feel like I read on someone else's post that they will give a wand to anyone who asks (even adults). We are going in January and knowing DD - she will ask for a sword for our 10 month old if she sees other little boys with them.

We ate breakfast at CRT on 11/13 and my 2 year old got a wand ( and a free breakfast ). We didn't have to ask, they just gave it to her.

We went to CRT in June and they brought our 2yo ds a sword and a huge plate of butterd noodles just for him.

Thanks for all of the input. I would rather pay for my little Sophie's breakfast than for her not to get a wand like her big sister! I was hoping that since we had three paying guests that she would get a wand.

Yes they will give you a wand and a plate of food and juice or milk. We took our son when he was 2 yrs old and he got a sword, plate of food and chocolate milk with no charge. Have a great time.

I'm so glad this question was asked, I was wondering the same thing! We're eating there when we go down later this week and DD is 13 months old and I know she'll want something if she sees older brother get something. I'm glad that they will also give the wand or sword to the younger guests as well. :)

We dined, at CRT, in September. We ended up paying $30 for chicken nuggets...buttered noodles just didn't cut it. They did bring him a sword, BEFORE we decided to pay for his meal. So, you should be fine.

we had breakfast on the 16th there. they gave us (without us asking) a sword for him (age 30) and a wand for me (age 27) and a wishing star. if they gave them to us, they certainly will give them to a little one!!

Children under 3 do get the wand/sword and wishing star. They also count as members of the party when determining how many pictures you get (so if your 2-year-old pushes the party size to 5, you get two photos, not one).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter