If Carnival can do it... (Please read, DCL!)

I completely agree that DCL needs some new itineraries. St Thomas, Nassau and St Maartin get boring very quickly...
DH and I have no intentions of cruising DCL again after our cruise in 2 weeks, and it is solely because the itineraries are boring. I'm pretty sure that isn't what they want from people who cruise once or twice a year with young children.

I like to snorkel and Grand Turk had great snorkeling areas. We were there on a Princess Cruise 3 years ago.

I would love to visit Grand Turk. Why dont more cruise ships go there? It seems only Carnival and Princess do unless I am missing it on the other lines? I have priced out to stay at the Beaches in Turks and Caicos and it definitely isnt cheap when including airfare for our family. It would be great if Disney could stop there.

Carnival built the port that is currently used. Here's an article about it:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/newport.cfm?ID=155

We love CC and would be thrilled with more double dips on the Dream!:cool1:

Love those itineraries! And out of PC, too! No need to fly for us!

I've said I really don't want to cruise Carnival, but some of our close friends have cruised on Carnival Dream several time and thet love it. We are already cruising on Princess in April mostly because of the stop in Grand Turk. I'd much rather be on a Disney ship, but I really do care where the ship I'm on is going, and I really like those Carnival itineraries.

As the OP mentioned, I sure hope that Disney is listening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter