Idea for Ladies Only show

AngieBangie

Earning My Ears
While I am enjoying the ladies only shows, I'd like to make a suggestion.

How about doing a show about what to wear to the parks, how you manage your hair and makeup in the Florida heat, what shoes to wear, etc.

Just some basic tips for ladies on how to stay cool as comfortable while still looking your best on your disney vacation :) I could add more but I'm on my phone, perhaps some other dis-ers can add some!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm going to second this...I think that would be a great suggestion. As a Mom it's especially something I'd love to get tips on. I feel like on vacation we are so concerned with getting everyone else in order it's tough to keep up with it all. Plus...we are in those pictures too (at least I hope we are), and it would be great to feel good about how we look in them.

:flower3:

Good idea. I have straight hair (that stays straight in the dry California heat), but when I go to WDW I turn into Monica as soon as I leave the hotel room in the morning. And if I go on a roller coaster and forget to put my hair in a pony tail I look like a monster!. I am also currently on the hunt for some cute/comfortable sandals that will stand up to walking in the parks.

I third this! I'm always bummed when I get back my pictures and between the Florida heat and my sunscreen my face is all shiny. Tips on stuff like that would be cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter