Ice Machines

WALLSTREET

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if there are convenient ice machines at the resort properties or do you have to make ice in the room?

If you have a 1 bedroom or larger, the refrigerator has an ice maker, so there is no issue.

At Vero, there is a large ice machine on the 4th floor of the lodge. I don't know about others.

At Boardwalk, there must be one close by. We were on the 5th floor and the bellman came back very quickly with a full ice bucket.

Cap

We only have used the studios and stayed at OKW only once. At OKW there were ice cube trays in the freezer which we used to make ice. We never did see any ice machines there. AT BWV there are ice machines on each floor. We usually fill up the bucket then stick it in the fridge on the shelf. It usually stays solid till it is gone, even for 2-3 days. I have never seen ice cube trays at BWV and all trips we have stayed there the freezer part could use a defrosting. AT OKW the freezer was not iced up.

They have ice machines at the resorts. Housekeeping can point them out to you. You can also make ice in the rooms. Hope this helps.

At the VWL we had one right next to our two bedroom villa on the fourth floor. Very Handy. :)

There is an ice machine at each bus stop. There may be others elsewhere,but we never looked for them.

OKW has ice makers in the refridgerator of all 1,2,and 3 bedroom units and ice trays in the studio. There are also ice machines at each bus stop and I seem to remember one of the pool areas having one, but I could be wrong about that. We have never needed more than the ice maker in the unit can make.

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif
keywest.gif

I was surprised when we stayed at BW (1 bedroom)in December that there was no icemaker like OKW. There was an ice machine near our room. I found out later that we should have had ice trays in the freezer (I mentioned it to the BW Manager after the DVC meeting).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter