I would ride Journey to the Imagination again...

cv workout

Mamma Scrooge
If the slot machine thing at the end actually worked and you got different smells instead of stinky skunk/burnt coffee beans every time.

Does anybody remember how good it used to smell in the original Journey to the Imagination?

My last trip to Disney World I skipped 'Journey into Imagination' since I heard they changed the ride from when I was kid. I still remember Dream Finder!

Figment is the only truly 'Disney World' character! He originated in Epcot in Disney World from what I understand. I think it would be heartbreaking if they ever got rid of him hence why I'm sure that ride is still there. I heard that when they first opened the new version Figment was no where to be found, fans protested and they brought him back and stuck him in the new ride and even started having meet and greets with him again. Sadly though for me I miss Dream Finder with Figment. :(

I agree that Dreamfinder should be re-introduced. I actually enjoyed the old ride, and all three of my daughters (all grown now) used to think this was one of the best attractions. Every time we go into this new (outdated) attraction (once a year at least) we all mention how we almost lost figment, and we wish Dreamfinder was still included in the attraction. We also miss the interactive area upstairs, I know technology has advanced, but we still miss the old stuff. :confused3

I too, miss the original ride. It was much better taking your chance of what smell you got!

Two tiny wings, eyes big and yellow.
Horns of a steer, but a loveable fellow.
From head to tail, he's royal purple pigment.
And there--Voila!--you've got a Figment!

A Figment of Imagination!

:figment:

Figment:
Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho
Dreamfinder, I'm just right!

Dreamfinder:
Ah, ah, ah
Not quite

Figment:
Huh?

Dreamfinder:
I'll throw in a dash of childish delight

I love Journey to Imagination. I remember the original though and I really, really miss Dreamfinder and wish they would bring him back, but I still love the ride. We always do it a couple times every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter